Longest time RCI CC'ers - Still here? Who?

Sequim88

I was looking through the member list and found that my join date of August 2, 2001 on CC is older than 98.3% of the membership (still active on CC or not). Now a few of those people here longer than me may be regulars on other lines (go figure :rolleyes:) but there must be some RCI regulars that have been haunting this forum for awhile. So who has been on Cruise Critic the longest that cruises RCI mostly? That is, those who frequent this forum and maybe joined in 2000.

Yes, when I joined it was for a HAL cruise but I eventually wised up. ;)

Just curious.

I was looking through the member list and found that my join date of August 2, 2001 on CC is older than 98.3% of the membership (still active on CC or not). Now a few of those people here longer than me may be regulars on other lines (go figure :rolleyes:) but there must be some RCI regulars that have been haunting this forum for awhile. So who has been on Cruise Critic the longest that cruises RCI mostly? That is, those who frequent this forum and maybe joined in 2000.

Just curious.

Your membership number is 30,144.

###

Just curious.

How did you get those stats? I joined March 2000. Hadn't cruised RCI yet at that time, but I wised up also. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I actually joined CC way back in 1995 when it was only available on AOL as a cruise message board. I signed up here in January 2000 when they switched over to allow access to all internet users.

I recall that and participated as well Charlie :) 11 years a member for me on CC!

I actually joined CC way back in 1995 when it was only available on AOL as a cruise message board. I signed up here in January 2000 when they switched over to allow access to all internet users.

WOW and your post total is what a few posters on here do in a month or 2 :eek:

So thats what happened. We used CC on aol back around 98 for a while and then one day we logged in and poof the format was all new and my log in stuff would not work. I was lucky in that I was able to reuse my UN to register again. If I remember I think CC also changed the format again, I remember some outcry because some posters lost all their post and were forced to start over with the dreded post#1

29yrs with RCI

WOW!

In June it will be 10 years...doesn't seem that long...

71,304 is my #....

i was on here for 2 years til i got around to going on my first cruise.......I guess it took that long to get up the nerve to go!! That 1st cruise was a surprise for her too....i probably booked 8 months out or so.....

I am not sure about these numbers actually meaning anything though. If you go to members list, it is sorted by screen name. If you click on the header, join date, it will resort the list by join date. The person who joined the earliest, doesn't have the lowest number. Doesn't make much sense.

Just checked my join date,,it's 10/27/2002 wow,,that's ten years,,,I got interested in the boards when we about to take a cruise on Celebrity,,,met alot of nice people on here....Also like that many questions can be answered,,,and that is a big help:D....

I am not sure about these numbers actually meaning anything though. If you go to members list, it is sorted by screen name. If you click on the header, join date, it will resort the list by join date. The person who joined the earliest, doesn't have the lowest number. Doesn't make much sense.

probably not, but it gives us something to do....:D

Next month I will have been on CC for 12 years...I joined back in the old AOL days when we were planning our first cruise!:)

CC was my first experience with any kind of forum. I didn't realize I should make up a cute, fake name, hence I'm just plain Cindy!:D

Archived