PHOTOS of July23-Aug4/2016 Copenhagen-Norwegian fjords cruise, SB Quest

DH and I just finished a very nice cruise on the SB Quest. He was breaking in his new Nikon D500 camera.

We spent 4 days in Copenhagen pre-cruise (wonderful), then a 12-day cruise which included Alborg, Flam, Alesund, Geiranger Fjiord, Molde, Olden, Bergen, Eidfjiord, Stavanger, ended in Dover.

Link to some pictures is below:

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/randomguy60/library/Norway%202016?sort=9&page=1

DH and I just finished a very nice cruise on the SB Quest. He was breaking in his new Nikon D500 camera. We spent 4 days in Copenhagen pre-cruise (wonderful), then a 12-day cruise which included Alborg, Flam, Alesund, Geiranger Fjiord, Molde, Olden, Bergen, Eidfjiord, Stavanger, ended in Dover.

Appreciate your link and super nice sharing!! Many of the photos brought back nice memories from Copenhagen in Tivoli at night, Alesund, Bergen, etc. Too bad that that the excellent Nikon D500 could not be "magic" enough to take away that rain that I saw in Bergen.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 201,961 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

TERRY, it is indeed this set of your pictures that I found on CC almost 18 months ago that inspired me to book a cruise to Norway with DH. I am looking at them again right now during my morning caffeination ritual, loving them. We did not go as far north as you did on your cruise. I had flown to the Arctic Circle on a budget tour back in 1986 and had not found it all that spectacular then, but looking at your more northern pictures I may have to go back, on a luxury cruise ship along the coast this time, as you did.

• 1 month later...
DH and I just finished a very nice cruise on the SB Quest. He was breaking in his new Nikon D500 camera.

We spent 4 days in Copenhagen pre-cruise (wonderful), then a 12-day cruise which included Alborg, Flam, Alesund, Geiranger Fjiord, Molde, Olden, Bergen, Eidfjiord, Stavanger, ended in Dover.

Link to some pictures is below:

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/randomguy60/library/Norway%202016?sort=9&page=1

Wow, those are some spectacular photos. Good job husband with the new camera! Thanks for sharing :)