Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old October 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Administrator

Default Member Reviews of the Week by Archcreate, lj77346, Hao Chen, GARYTHEHITMAN & wibur!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack -- we hope they enjoy it!

Serenade of the Seas Serenade Delight Sept 25 by Archcreate
This cruise exceeded our expectations. RCCL treated us fantastic from beginning to end with almost no exception. PRE-CRUISE My sweet wife and I flew in a day early on Saturday after flying from SFO to IAD on a red-eye and then down to San Juan. We stayed at the new St. Regis Bahia Beach was quite a treat. I was able to use my AARP for the first time to get $70 off the room. Continue reading Serenade Delight Sept 25

Ryndam Enjoyable Cruise on the Ryndam by lj77346
The cruise started in Barcelona and we flew in a day early to have a chance to see some of the city. From the Barcelona airport, we took the Aerobus (5.30 Euros) per person to our hotel near the Placa de Catalunya. The hotel was in an excellent location and we walked around the Gothic quarter and down Las Ramblas to the Columbus statue. Continue reading Enjoyable Cruise on the Ryndam

Norwegian Jewel First time cruiser - good trip by Hao Chen
This is our first cruise. Given that, we decided to book an interior room. We figure we'd be roaming the boat most of the time. We live in the east of of NYC (Manhattan), so for us, it was basically a cross town bus ride. Embarkation was a LONG WAIT. We arrived around 12:50. The port was a chaos. Continue reading First time cruiser - good trip

Wind Surf Wind Surf - Venice & Dalmatian coast by GARYTHEHITMAN
This was my sixth cruise on the Wind Surf, and in many ways the most enjoyable. My wife Linda and I celebrated not only our 44th wedding anniversary, but also my 67th birthday. We traveled with a high school friend from California and her niece (first time cruiser), and had a wonderful time. Continue reading Wind Surf - Venice & Dalmatian coast

Celebrity Solstice Celebrity Solstice 9/29/11-10/11/11 by wibur
Arrived in Barcelona 2 days early, took taxi to Hotel, stayed in Hotel Barcelona Universal on Ave Paralelo, short walk to Las Ramblas, HOHO bus and metro. We would stay there again. Barcelona has so much to see: took metro to Segrada Familia, absolutey Guadi. Line to get in is long but moves, Buy ticket in advance on internet and bypass line. Continue reading Celebrity Solstice 9/29/11-10/11/11

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; October 20th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.