Tobago Now Jeep Tour

masim17

Has anybody taken this Jeep tour? How was it and what did you see. We are going to Tobago for the 1st time and are unsure if this is the thing to do. Is there anything that's a "must not miss" there. Appreciate advice.

Marylou :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Has anybody taken this Jeep tour? How was it and what did you see. We are going to Tobago for the 1st time and are unsure if this is the thing to do. Is there anything that's a "must not miss" there. Appreciate advice.

Marylou :confused:

"Off-Road Jeep Tour" is the name, (can not list the email address)...

They where the best for our 4/19/10 tour. Owner Fab and our driver Laury, and sorry I can not remember the 3rd driver gave us everything the 12 of us in our group expected and more, great guys.

We went on our 6+ hour tour to:

-Highland Waterfall

-Arnos Vale bay

-Culloden Bay

-Manson Hall

-Mt. St George

-Hillsborough

and several other areas before returning to the ship.

-Non-alcohol beverages and sandwiches for a lunch break

I would really be surprised if you not completely satisfied

Book it!;)

We were also on the Jeep tour with Finucane. It is one of the best tours that we have ever taken. In addition to the homemade sandwiches, we were also served fresh watermelon and bananas just picked from the trees.

The tour owner, Fab, took us to places that no one else on the ship got to go to. He has 3 jeeps and limits the number of participants to between 12 and 15. We were able to get a full group together of just Cruise Critics from our very active roll call.

We would highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to get off the beaten path and enjoys hiking and nature.

Thanks so much for all the info. We have booked this tour and are really looking forward to it. It looks adventurous enough to suit our needs. Not going till Nov (I am a fanatic about booking what I want early and not missing out!) but will let all know how it was! :)

Thanks so much for all the info. We have booked this tour and are really looking forward to it. It looks adventurous enough to suit our needs. Not going till Nov (I am a fanatic about booking what I want early and not missing out!) but will let all know how it was! :)

Please tell Fab (the owner) that Bruce and Davalynn said hello. I told him I would post some info on cruise critic since we had such a great time with him and there is nothing like this offered through the ship. I'm sure you will have fun.:D

Archived