The DEW Pledge starts Thursday the 9th!

Belle

WHAT DO YOU PLEDGE?

D..Diet

E..Exercise

W..Water

It ends January the 6th. 17 weeks!

Since summer is over and I didn't do to well..going away tomorrow for a week and going away in October..will make it harder for me ......................(I know.NO excuses)

Since we cruise on January 16th week after pledge is over.......................

I Pledge to LOSE..15 to 20 lbs! So my clothes will look better on or better

still have to buy new ones.

Good Luck Everyone! Luck and the HARD work you have to do to LOSE!

YOU CAN DO IT!

For me this is step one to losing before we cruise next June. I pledge to lose 20 to 25 pounds by the end of this pledge. I'm fortunate because I already started an excercise program about 2 weeks ago - with a couple of great work out buddies! For me it's eating right that is always the challenge.

Since I have not done so well with the other pledges, I am going to keep this fairly simple. I pledge to lose the 6 lbs I gained on my cruise and to keep it off over the holidays.

I will be going away in October and November to see my son in boot camp, so I will be eating out alot. I should also pledge that I will try not to keep making excuses for myself, such as the one I just made above.:rolleyes:

Good luck to all of us with our pledges.:)

Rose

Rose - LOL - Your funny!!

Once again I pledge to just keep the scale going down, so I'm not setting a goal for a certain number of lbs.

I am about 15-16 lbs. from goal, so who knows maybe I'll make that goal by the end of this pledge!! Hey, anything's possible!! :p

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Ginny :)

I'm another one who doesn't do well with the pledges. Most of them were gains except the last one where I stayed the same. We have Christmas at the end of this pledge. That will make it a lot tougher. So, I'm going to keep it conservative and say 10 lbs.

Beth

Well, apparently I have been living like I used to because all the weight I lost over the last two years is creeping back on. I am up 10 pounds from my low last Spring, and that was not at goal. So, back to reality. I pledge to eat better, exercise more, and increase the water. Will go for a 10 pound loss by the end of this pledge. That will at least get me back into cruising clothes. We do not have one planned, but hope to do so soon. Thanks for letting me join you again. Suzy

Count me in Too. I pledge to loose another 15 more pounds which is 5 pounds more to loose than my original goal. I am only 10.5 pounds away from that I really think by January I can loose another 15. The hard part will be maintaining thru the Holidays and keeping it off by my March 13th cruise.

My first goal is to get this other 10.5 pounds off by my November 13th cruise.

D- I pledge 20lb. Big goal, but that is only less than half of my final goal

E- here's the big one for me: I pledge to do at least 20 min 3x a week (i hate exercising)

W- at least one glass a day. Another challenge! Some days I'm good, others I'm not.

How often do we check in to see how everyone is doing?

I'd like to join this challenge as well I just started the 6 week body makeover today and so far so good.

I pledge the following:

D: I pledge to lose 30lbs and not gain over the holidays

E: 45 min 4x a week cardio and 2 days of body sculpting

W: I pledge to drink 100oz of water everyday

Diet - I pledge to stick to my WOE. (I've been trying to stick to 1600-1800 calories per day for the past week and am seeing good results! I'm still applying Zone principles and eating only HEALTHY food. I've given up sugar, caffeine, fried foods, soda, etc.)

Exercise - I pledge to continue to walk 20 minutes up and downhill each day (at least 5-6 x's per week) and I have a goal to add weight training very soon.

Water - I've been getting in about 2+ liters of water per day (drinking water and flavored sparkling water), so I pledge to continue to drink at least that much.

I pledge to lose at least 20 pounds, with 30 pounds actually being my goal, by January 6th. If I continue to lose 2 pounds a week, I can do it! :D

I also pledge to donate all of my current size 30/32 clothing (and HOPEFULLY all of my 26/28's!) before December 31st. Out with the old, in with the new! Here's hoping the new is at least a 22/24 by then! ;)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

:) Shauna

I'm currently about 10 pounds above my goal weight and pledge to be there in 17 weeks. However, I'm cruising Oct. 30 and want to be below goal when I step foot on the ship. So I'm also pledging to lose 17 pounds by October 29.

I exercise three or four days a week so that's no problem.

And I just started getting back into my water drinking this week (that's the hardest for me).

Here's wishing everyone very good luck on their DEW pledges. I didn't do so well on my last pledge -- I was trying to stay the same. So, my DEW pledge is to try to keep my weight close to where I am now if not gain a couple of pounds. I know, that's kind of werid, but two years ago, I wanted to lose at least 25 lbs. and I've lost way more than that.

On a side note, we have someone who sometimes posts here who was here last weekend. We hadn't seen each other in two years. She has lost a lot of weight and looks so great!!!

I am one of those people who weigh daily. With that said I was excited when I stepped on the scale this morning. I dropped another pounds since yesterday. Too bad today was not Thursday ;) So One pounds down against my 15 pounds pledge, but I guess I should really wait till next Thursday because I could really blow it this weekend:eek:

I'd like to join this challenge as well I just started the 6 week body makeover today and so far so good.

I am looking at this program; Have you been happy with it?

I'm in. Pledge to lose 17. Hope that 1 lb/week is doable. Would really like to go for 34 (need to lose 70:eek: --haven't really admitted that before--looks scary to see it written down!), but don't want to get discouraged. Good luck to everyone.

Archived