Quest March 15, 2008 (Question Re; Children Onboard)

RMLLEL

Hi! I booked this cruise and then realized that it is during Easter. I was wondering if anyone thinks there will be lots of children on it? I know Azamara doesn't really have children's programs. Anyone have any thoughts?

RMLLEL

Hi! I booked this cruise and then realized that it is during Easter. I was wondering if anyone thinks there will be lots of children on it? I know Azamara doesn't really have children's programs. Anyone have any thoughts?

RMLLEL

Very few people travel these long trips with children. We saw only 2 aboard Nautica last fall, another Renn ship. There isn't anything much to do for kids, doubt you'll have a problem, unless you HAVE children and are wondering about it for their sake:confused: Plus the price is high for families??

These ships were meant to be port intensive, and they are smaller therefore they are NOT like the midsize ships. Personally I think kids would have a hard time keeping themselves busy. I think the longer trips and higher prices are a good deterrent against children.

Dave:eek:

Archived