Sky Suite Verandas

Boiler Cruiser

Is there a way to find out which Sky Suites have the larger verandas?

On the Celebrity Century Sky Suite description, the veranda size is described as 142 sq ft, with some being 69 sq ft in size.

Sky Suites are on the Penthouse deck and the Sports deck on the Century.

Is there some website or other source that provides information about veranda sizes, perhaps for all Celebrity ships?

Thanks for your help.

I have been on the Century a couple of years ago and loved the balcony of the Sky Suite. I wasn't sure if all of them were big but I found this on another post

All the Century SS balconies are now the 'larger' size (i.e. Deck 10 now has the same size balconies as Deck 12). The only difference between the two is that the Deck 10 balconies are covered completely by the deck above, while the Deck 12 balconies are half covered/half uncovered. There are a couple of 'odd' balconies, like the ones forward on Deck 12. These are a non-square shape, but are still quite large.

Unfortunately none of Celebrity's documentation - online or printed - has not been updated to reflect this change. It was all part of the Century's $55 million refurbishment in 2006.

DW and I spent two weeks on the Century in 1218 last year and can highly recommend both the cabin and the ship.

Century's sky suite balcony's are not the same as the galaxy's. Galaxy and Mercury's are the same.

All the sky suite balcony's on the sports deck of the Century are the same size except the most forward 4. Two of those are smaller and the very forward 2 are on an angle that may make them look smaller to me.

Thank you so much for the pictures of the sky suites on deck 12 of the Galaxy. I have one of larger ones for a Feb sailing! I was really trying to figure out if they were covered or not. You have made the "sun queen" very happy! I am hopelessly addicted to the sun! Looks like there is shade too, that will make my other half happy! Thanks again!:)

Archived