Il Adagio menu

melana

Does anyone have a list of what is offered on Il Adagio on the Sky.

The reason I ask is because I love Italian food and having a 16 year old along with me, she loves Pizza and Pasta...

I plan on eating there one night as well as Cagneys..but I am more concerned about the menu at Il Adagio.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated..

The reason I ask is because I love Italian food and having a 16 year old along with me, she loves Pizza and Pasta...

I plan on eating there one night as well as Cagneys..but I am more concerned about the menu at Il Adagio.

Don't have a copy of the menu but am not sure about Pizza, there will be plent of Pasta dishes, but remember it is more of an upscale Italian restaurant, great ceaser salad I want to add.

Nita

I know someone has posted the Il Adagio menu but I can't find it through search. I loved Il Adagio, but as Nita said, it's not a typical Italian restaurant. A family who came into the restaurant shortly after us quickly left after looking at the menu; nothing for their kids to eat. So if you can't find the menu ahead of time, take a look when you board to see if you like the choices.

I don't remember any pizza on the menu either...we did have some at the beach bbq at GSC....the antipasto cart was wonderful though....we *totally* enjoyed everything we had from it!

I sailed the sky 2 weeks ago.

They did have pizza on the menu as an appetizer. It was aprox 8inch round pizza and could have easily been an entree. Was in 8 slices. I could not finish it by myself because I wanted to save room for my entree. They even offerd to wrap it to go for me. I had the chicken parm for dinner and it was outstanding. They did had about 10 entrees to choose from with several pasta choices.

I loved this restraunt and would not hesitate to eat there again. I actually preferred it over Cagneys and Le bistro. best 10.00 I could have spent. I left there SOOO full it was amazing. The antipasta offerings were out of this world and the bruscetta setup on the table was delicious. OMG i am hungry now typing this.

Service was also quite good.

Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...

For $10 you can order all courses. My mother had the appetizer pizza for her entrée and I tasted it. Very good. I believe I had lamb shanks which I loved. They have an antipasto trolley. Real nice.

That was in Il Adagio on the Sun.

Archived