Is the Allure going drydock 2013

Drill2dk

So then where will the allure be feb10- 14. Also when the alantis group takes the ship, I assume the ship is closed only for that group.

I do not know where she will be Feb 10-14, 2013. Atlantis only does full ship charters. They control the booking, entertainment, itinerary, etc. They are chartering Allure Jan 29-Feb 5 this year.

So then where will the allure be feb10- 14. Also when the alantis group takes the ship, I assume the ship is closed only for that group.

according to a previous post, it is being chartered by some other group during that time....another CCer apparently had it booked and had to change....read up a couple posts....:)

When we were on Oasis, the captain told us that Oasis and Allure will dry dock in Rotterdam which means a trans-Atlantic cruise. I intend to be on it when Oasis goes over or returns. Oasis will go before Allure does. I think it will be in 2014, but cannot confirm that.

Interesting... the chief engineer on the Freedom stated that no way would the Oasis sisters dry-dock in Europe. :confused:

When we were on Oasis, the captain told us that Oasis and Allure will dry dock in Rotterdam which means a trans-Atlantic cruise. I intend to be on it when Oasis goes over or returns. Oasis will go before Allure does. I think it will be in 2014, but cannot confirm that.
Misunderstood......neither one of these ships will be drydocked any time soon...K.O. Near Philly

• 11 months later...

On the Oasis right now, week of january 12, 2013. I have talked with many crew members and they were told Oasis going into dry dock in august 2014. It is going to retrofit some venues into the same as the newer sister ship. Rumor is it will have to do this work in europe which would mean a round trip transatlantic. No word as to if they would go with paying passengers or just a quick deadhead with crew. Stay tuned.

I was looking at cruise dates and can not find the allure from Feb 10-14. Then the allure is doing a three day cruise for valentine's day. Are they dry docking for couple days? or have then been chartered? Just curious.:confused:

Yes Allure is being chartered by Chik-Fil-A 2/10-2/14

• 9 months later...