Treetop Adventure Park St. Luci

FreddyR1968

Has anyone used the Treetop Adventure Park zip lining in St. Lucia? My concern is faxing my visa information. Just want to make sure this is a legitimate company. Also if anyone has used them, which one do you recommend? The Canopy tour or the Challenge for a first timer? Thanks

Check out the information on this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1537870

Go to page 2, and there is some excellent videos of the posters day on 3 different courses, they did the zip line, the challenge course, and a hike. They posted lots of pictures, and also a video of each course. Excellent information!

Has anyone used the Treetop Adventure Park zip lining in St. Lucia? My concern is faxing my visa information. Just want to make sure this is a legitimate company. Also if anyone has used them, which one do you recommend? The Canopy tour or the Challenge for a first timer? Thanks

just returned from St Lucia - we are not ziplining "first-timers" but our daughter (age 8) did it, enjoying every second of it. Personally, I would not like the canopy tour ...sitting and looking! They are very helpful with zipping you in/out, all you have to do is be there. The company has excisted for 10+ yrs - also I am not sure why they would need yr Visa info??? We just went there w a driver and did it - 1.5 hrs for the 12 platforms

just returned from St Lucia - we are not ziplining "first-timers" but our daughter (age 8) did it, enjoying every second of it. Personally, I would not like the canopy tour ...sitting and looking! They are very helpful with zipping you in/out, all you have to do is be there. The company has excisted for 10+ yrs - also I am not sure why they would need yr Visa info??? We just went there w a driver and did it - 1.5 hrs for the 12 platforms

Just to be clear - Treetop Adventures is not the zipline company that does the arial canopy tour that is sitting in the tram and gliding over the rainforest - that is Rainforest Skyrides. Treetop Adventures is a differnt zipline company/experience in a different area of the island.

The visa info, gitti, is a Credit Card visa, not a travel visa - it would be for booking and payment of the tour.

Neither Rainforest Skyrides or Treetops Adventure have been in business in St. Lucia for more than 10 years. Rainforest Skyrides has several different islands they operate tours on - they may have been in business for more than 10 years - not in St. Lucia though.

Archived