Disembark Time - Auckland

nyfeds

Azamara normally want everyone off by 9.30 at the latest, however they are sometimes able to offer a late departure programme whereby you pay to stay on board and disembark after lunch usually about 2 p.m. The cost is around 35 US $. When we disembarked in Auckland we got a taxi to our hotel and dropped off our luggage and then went back and checked in at noon when our rooms were ready. I think there maybe a luggage storage facility at the port in Auckland if your flight is not until the evening.

Are you aware that you can easily get a day room at the Auckland Airport Novotel. It is across a street from the International terminal. We used it when we disembarked last year and were flying out later that evening. You can get a guaranteed early arrival time of 8:00 AM, also.

Just a thought.

Are you aware that you can easily get a day room at the Auckland Airport Novotel. It is across a street from the International terminal. We used it when we disembarked last year and were flying out later that evening. You can get a guaranteed early arrival time of 8:00 AM, also.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your suggestion. I worked in the hotel industry for many years and I am aware of the day room option. However, we have an afternoon flight back home and use of the lounge prior to the flight, so all is good. I just wanted to know how late we could embark to arrange our ground transport. :)