Free SteamRoom/Sauna on CENTURY?

RlrCstr

I can't find any current into on the Century.

Are there free Steam Rooms and Dry Saunas in the Locker/Changing room areas on the Century, or just the co-ed ones you pay for in the Spa?

I have only sailed Celebrity on the Infinity and there was a dry sauna in the changing area, but not steam. To get that I had to pay for the spa area. Princess and Royal Caribbean have both for free in the separate

locker/changing areas and am wondering if that is the case on the Century.

Searches on here have conflicting info. Some posts say that stean and sauna are free, other posts say that they are like the Infinity and only the dry sauna is free.

If you have sailed the Century recently, could you please help on this.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
I can't find any current into on the Century.

Are there free Steam Rooms and Dry Saunas in the Locker/Changing room areas on the Century, or just the co-ed ones you pay for in the Spa?

I have only sailed Celebrity on the Infinity and there was a dry sauna in the changing area, but not steam. To get that I had to pay for the spa area. Princess and Royal Caribbean have both for free in the separate

locker/changing areas and am wondering if that is the case on the Century.

Searches on here have conflicting info. Some posts say that stean and sauna are free, other posts say that they are like the Infinity and only the dry sauna is free.

If you have sailed the Century recently, could you please help on this.

Thanks!

I was just wondering the same thing and ran across your post while searching. Did you ever get an answer elsewhere?

On the Century, there is only a SMALL sauna in the men's locker room located in the spa area that is free. When I say small, I mean MAX 4 persons, but it does the trick. I assume it's the same on the women's side, but not sure. What's nice is there is a couch inside the lockerroom where you can relax/cool down between sauna sittings. There are also nice showers.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived