Venetian Society Loyalty Days

Emtbsam

I just checked the Loyalty Statement for my Venetian Society account and although they show the most recent 10-day cruise that I took, they have not posted any "loyalty days" yet. When I inquired prior to the charter whether we would receive credit for the days on board, I was told by several people that we would.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to the appropriate person to contact to get this corrected?

Thanks.

Might this not depend on the terms agreed between Silversea and whoever chartered the ship? I can imagine that with a corporate charter (recognizing high-flying insurance agents) there may be no loyalty days. But with other kinds of charters they would be.

Might this not depend on the terms agreed between Silversea and whoever chartered the ship? I can imagine that with a corporate charter (recognizing high-flying insurance agents) there may be no loyalty days. But with other kinds of charters they would be.

That thought occurred to me. Since we all paid for our own trips on the WWII charter, it would seem appropriate that we should receive days. When I inquired about it during a previous cruise, I was told that we would receive days.