would like to do pearl harbor and US missouri embarkation day

chris153

I would like to do a pearl harbor tour that includes the US missouri on embarkation day. The one NCL has does not guarantee that the tour will drop off at Hawaiin Hilton Village. Can anyone recommend a tour that picks up at the ship, goes to pearl harbor and US missouri and will drop off (and carry luggage for duration of tour) at HHV.

I would like to do a pearl harbor tour that includes the US missouri on embarkation day. The one NCL has does not guarantee that the tour will drop off at Hawaiin Hilton Village. Can anyone recommend a tour that picks up at the ship, goes to pearl harbor and US missouri and will drop off (and carry luggage for duration of tour) at HHV.

Do you disembarkation day?

Do you disembarkation day?

Do you mean disembarkation day? Getting off the ship at the end of your cruise?

Where does the tour say it will drop you off? There are dozens, perhaps over a hundred hotels in Waikiki. No tour can cover all of them for drop off. Perhaps "close" is good enough?

Edited by CruiserBruce

I might be wrong, but isn't the word "debarkation? New to this nautical lingo.

Deb

We say potato you say pot ar toe ......lol.

Sure they mean the same thing.

But we do have disembarkations forms to fill out here in Australia.

You might save some money (and hassles) by simply taking a taxi from the port to your hotel, dropping your luggage (if your room is not ready the hotel will store your luggage in a secure room) and then heading over to Pearl Harbor. There are plenty of tour options (if you really want a tour) including tours that depart around noon.

Hank

While Hank has a good solution, where does NCL say they will drop you off after the tour? There are other solutions possible if we have that info.

NCL just says it cannot guarantee it drops off at YOUR waikiki hotel ask when on board. There are other independent

tours available, but not all go to pearl harbor and missouri.

NCL just says it cannot guarantee it drops off at YOUR waikiki hotel ask when on board. There are other independent

tours available, but not all go to pearl harbor and missouri.

OK. The HHV is one of the largest hotels in Waikiki, and a little isolated at the far western end of Waikiki. I would say it to be a far better than good chance they will drop you there. Personally, I would take the risk, unless you have mobility issues. And, if you have mobility issues, that will likely further motivate the driver to stop there.

OK. The HHV is one of the largest hotels in Waikiki, and a little isolated at the far western end of Waikiki. I would say it to be a far better than good chance they will drop you there. Personally, I would take the risk, unless you have mobility issues. And, if you have mobility issues, that will likely further motivate the driver to stop there.

Thanks cruiserbruce. I think I may take the risk, if they do not drop there, they do drop at the airport and we will just take a taxi. I know I canlook this up, but does anyone know how far the airport is from HHV

Thanks cruiserbruce. I think I may take the risk, if they do not drop there, they do drop at the airport and we will just take a taxi. I know I canlook this up, but does anyone know how far the airport is from HHV

Depending on traffic, it can be 30 minutes pretty easy. Yes, there are many threads on getting from the airport to Waikiki.

The airport to HHV is pretty far by taxi. If the driver doesn't go there, I'd just request drop off at the hotel closest and take the taxi from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be wrong, but isn't the word "debarkation? New to this nautical lingo.

Deb

No, the correct word is disembarkation. You embark, then you disembark.

debarkation always sounds to me like you're taking the bark off a tree - or maybe you're trying to silence a barking dog!

Edited by VideoTech