Tampa

terratrac

Hey guys. In the past I have flew into Orlando, rented a car drove it to port canaveral and used the rental cars shuttle to the port. This time I'm flying into Tampa on a Friday and leaving Saturday out of Tampa. What is the best way to get from the airport to a hotel to the port? And then when we return from the port to the airport?

What we did is rent a car with National at the airport with a return to the location at the Westin downtown. National then had a free shuttle to the port. We did the reverse after the cruise. We wanted a car to do a bit of shopping before the cruise and we stayed a night after the cruise and of course wanted a car. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt both pre and post cruise, which did have a free shuttle to the airport and we could have taken a cab to the port, but we wanted the freedom of a car. Call National Car rental at the Westin to confirm they still have the free shuttle to the port.

Loved the Grand Hyatt. Our rate included breakfast and it was wonderful as well.

Hey guys. In the past I have flew into Orlando, rented a car drove it to port canaveral and used the rental cars shuttle to the port. This time I'm flying into Tampa on a Friday and leaving Saturday out of Tampa. What is the best way to get from the airport to a hotel to the port? And then when we return from the port to the airport?