Drinks on the Silhouette

trio on the move

Just looked at the drink packages for water and alcohol and they do not seem worth it for us as we are not big drinkers. However, I am wondering how much a decent glass of wine is on the Silhouette and my husband is wondering how much a decent shot of bourbon will be. Thanks

Note... You can bring your own bottled water aboard... As much as you like. If you bring a case wrap some packing / duct tape around it for reinforcement, and leave it with the Porters when you drop your luggage... Just slap a sticker Baggage Tag on it (either via your ordered baggage tags - or an extra one from the Porter) marked with your cabin number... And voila, it will show up at your door.

Each Celebrity Cabin has a chiller (small fridge) that you can fit your brought onboard water (or Pop - or Juice - or the 2 Bottles of wine allowance per Stateroom) into. If you have a lot, empty out the chiller, and ask the Room Steward to take the Mini Bar / For Sale items away.

Easy Breezy... Cost savings tip

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Just looked at the drink packages for water and alcohol and they do not seem worth it for us as we are not big drinkers. However, I am wondering how much a decent glass of wine is on the Silhouette and my husband is wondering how much a decent shot of bourbon will be. Thanks

We bought the classic package and did not like the wine at all. At home we would typically spend about $10-12 for a bottle of wine. We quickly upgraded to the premium package.

We bought the classic package and did not like the wine at all. At home we would typically spend about $10-12 for a bottle of wine. We quickly upgraded to the premium package.

Were you happy with the Premium wines by the glass? Or did you choose those beyond the $13.50 limit and pay the difference?

Were you happy with the Premium wines by the glass? Or did you choose those beyond the $13.50 limit and pay the difference?

We were quite happy with the wines by the glass in the Premium Beverage Package. I drink mostly Sauvignon Blanc but also some shirah and cab, mom drinks champagne and my sister drinks merlot. We liked all of them, plus we sampled several others both red and white. We were very satisfied and did not need to go to a higher price.