on the PG Australia-Fiji Voyage

dontdiwundrin

This has been quite an interesting trip so far, considering we have visited ports to which very few cruise ships have been. There have been fascinating insights into other cultures.

I will write a trip review when we get home if anyone is interested?

Today we are in Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu, en-route to Fiji and the last day of the cruise Sat 30th.Aug.

She then leaves Fiji and on home to Papeete.

I expect many are excited and looking forward to be on the Reunion Cruise soon, I am pleased to tell you and the ship and crew are as superb as ever!:D

This has been quite an interesting trip so far, considering we have visited ports to which very few cruise ships have been. There have been fascinating insights into other cultures.

I will write a trip review when we get home if anyone is interested?

Of course, I am. I am looking forward to it.

We are in Fiji Sofitel now awaiting the August 30th PG embarkation so this board will have two new reviews forthcoming. In the meantime I appreciate reading your comments about the PG cruise as I expect the same high level of care and attention from the crew. Which room are you staying in?

Looking forward to reading your review with all the details. Glad you are having a good time.

Miriam

we are having a good time - pretty choppy seas today though! as soon as we departed Port Vila yesterday.

I won't write much detailed comment at the moment as you know how the internet connection is here and how much download it takes (!!) :eek:, i plan to do a reasonable length review when I get home next week.

Tess

Tess! So glad you and Roger are back on the PG! Looking forward to reading your review! :)

Kim

Hi there Kim, good to hear from you. I have seen your name on the board a few times, hope you will get on the PG again one day. Its been an interesting itinerary.

Talk soon.

Tess