What private tours from La Spezia?

DonRobertoSanJuan

Rome in Limo offers tours including Florence. Another company recommended to me by another poster was Simply Firenze.

I did contact Simply Firenze about hiring a driver to take us to Cinque Terre. They were very responsive and offer other suggestions as well.

I also booked two excursions with Rome in Limo for Rome and Salerno. Jany at RIL is very helpful.

Joe Banana limo has also been mentioned. I have no experience with them.

Sheal

Opps, I was just looking over my emails and I realized I goofed up the name of the tour company that I contacted for the port stop in Livorno. I got half the name right, it is Simply Amalfi, not Simply Firenze.

Sorry about that!

Sheal

We were in LA SPEZIA in June 2014, and used UMBERTO CATTANI, the Guide and owner of CINQUE TERRE PRIVATE TOURS AND SHORE EXCURSIONS.

His email address is: info@cinqueterretour.it

My review of the services/tour as posted on TripAdvisor, a travel website, stated as follows:

Our fabulous and memorable day in Cinque Terre began immediately upon our arrival at the dock in La Spezia on June 18, 2014. Umberto Cattani of Cinque Terre Private Tours and Shore Excursions had arranged for our group of 8 to spend the day with his colleague, Amelia. In planning our day, Umberto had taken into account the age-range (28 to 71) and mobility (marathoner to retiree) of the members of our diverse group. Umberto did a fabulous job … everyone was happy with the itinerary and no one felt that it was lacking in any way. Amelia was OUTSTANDING. Her wealth of knowledge, experience, humor and perfect English enhanced our enjoyment of the beauty of Cinque Terre. Amelia’s colorful and informative commentary continued throughout our entire ferry ride as well as during its stops at Manarola and Vernazza. Our exploration through the streets of Portovenere and Monterroso was magical and through Amelia’s descriptions, we, at times, felt transported to another era. The restaurant in Monterosso that Amelia had recommended for lunch was outstanding … the food was delicious and the service friendly and efficient. Our return to La Spezia was by train … which gave us yet another perspective of Cinque Terre. Terrific and exceptional are but a few of the words to describe our wonderful guide Amelia … the impeccable planning/arrangements made by Umberto … and our unforgettable visit to the Cinque Terre.

Hope this info helps. Have a great visit ... we did.

• 5 months later...