Woop Woop Launch Invite received

We got our invitation for the sailing on the 12th a few hours ago as well... we were able to book both dining and entertainment using the cruise planner.

Ellen, I finally got the cruise planner to work for dining, as well. (I also had a very good live chat experience, for future reference. It was handled very quickly and efficiently.) :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

Ellen, I finally got the cruise planner to work for dining, as well. (I also had a very good live chat experience, for future reference. It was handled very quickly and efficiently.) :)

Good to know... it's always nice to have a Plan B option. :)

You are all so lucky. I am very envious.

I did call C&A again this morning and they said they would get back to me about an invite which is what they said last time I called!

Andrew

Good luck Andrew. I hope they get things right. :)

Jack - San Francisco

You are all so lucky. I am very envious.

I did call C&A again this morning and they said they would get back to me about an invite which is what they said last time I called!

Andrew

I hope you get an invitation -- I called C&A a few times about the inaugural, and found that they were not very helpful. I wish I had another contact for you to try. :(

Our first booking number of a couple of days ago, was invalid. Royal sent us a new one, a balcony cabin, like everyone is getting, so it appears, but now my DW is getting cold feet, with the flight end of things, because of the Ebola situation.

Sorry to say, we may cancel, just depending on what is transpiring in the U.S. a month from now.

I had been looking forward to this since we received out invite in August.

Only time will tell. Hope to see some old cruising friends, but I won't go alone.

We have decided to drive to Galveston at the end of November for a B2B on the Navigator, because my DW feels safer driving, right now, than flying.

Congratulations to everyone that received invites!!;)

Rick

Is that the one just prior to the Transatlantic? Are you doing that, as well? Welcome! :)

Yep the 2 night preview, especially as I only live up the road from Southampton :) I'll be travelling to NYC a month later to sail on the 11 night to the Caribbean, just couldn't say no to the offer!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yep the 2 night preview, especially as I only live up the road from Southampton :) I'll be travelling to NYC a month later to sail on the 11 night to the Caribbean, just couldn't say no to the offer!

It sounds exciting! Was there a special offer, or was it the cruise itself (11-night Caribbean) that caught your eye? :)

I did hear back from Royal Caribbean. They said that I had been invited for Nov 16 and had declined. I never did receive an invitation but when I was on Oasis, I asked the Loyalty C&A rep to check on the status and she told me that I would be invited for the 16th. I told her that would mean having to stay in New York for 6 nights after the transatlantic crossing which would not work for me. I guess they took that as to be a decline.

Anyway, all pre inaugurals are apparently full so I am not going.

At least now I can arrange flights and hotels etc.

Andrew

It sounds exciting! Was there a special offer, or was it the cruise itself (11-night Caribbean) that caught your eye? :)

Oh ive been booked on the 11 night since the first day of C&A sales last year - reason being that it's a long way for me to travel so wanted to get the most out of the quantum experience with a little Caribbean sun thrown in :)

I did hear back from Royal Caribbean. They said that I had been invited for Nov 16 and had declined. I never did receive an invitation but when I was on Oasis, I asked the Loyalty C&A rep to check on the status and she told me that I would be invited for the 16th. I told her that would mean having to stay in New York for 6 nights after the transatlantic crossing which would not work for me. I guess they took that as to be a decline.

Anyway, all pre inaugurals are apparently full so I am not going.

At least now I can arrange flights and hotels etc.

Andrew

I guess that can serve as a caution to all of us -- watch what you say around the Loyalty Ambassador. ;) Sorry that it didn't work out for you, perhaps on the Anthem. Hope to see you soon. :)

Hello from Adventure of the seas in beautiful sunny Majorca.

We got our booking reference on 13th October for the 2 nighter on 31st October.

Set sail pass printed and we are all set. Happy bunnies:)

Great, glad to hear you're all set! I like having the set sail passes printed, lol!

Enjoy Majorca and Adventure. :)

Hello from Adventure of the seas in beautiful sunny Majorca.

We got our booking reference on 13th October for the 2 nighter on 31st October.

Set sail pass printed and we are all set. Happy bunnies:)

I'll see you and John on November 2. !! :)

Glad to report that we will be aboard for the Naming cruise. We have some wonderful friends that we have known for years that will also be onboard for this cruise, and look forward to some great visits, along with seeing the latest product that Royal Caribbean has launched, and trying out some new features that have been created.:)

Andrew, sorry that things didn't work out for you. They could have at least put you on the 12th or 14th. We have friends that are on the TA sailing, that were also given the 16th, but were able to change. Now, everything seems to be in concrete.

Hopefully......they will do it right on the Anthem........if they do it at all.:rolleyes:

Rick

I'll see you and John on November 2. !! :)

Hey Jack, look forward to it.

To all the UK attendees. I just noticed on our reservation for the 2 nighter that we are linked with 5 other reservations, looks like we might be having group invites to dining;).

. I just noticed on our reservation for the 2 nighter that we are linked with 5 other reservations, looks like we might be having group invites to dining;).

You lucky guys!

I'll be thinking of you as I slum it in the Ibis Hotel for those two nights!

See you on 2 Nov.

Andrew

Hey Jack, look forward to it.

To all the UK attendees. I just noticed on our reservation for the 2 nighter that we are linked with 5 other reservations, looks like we might be having group invites to dining;).

I'm not linked to any others that I can see ... A royal loner ;)

sparkx,

So you finally received your booking number?

steamboats

Yes! It went missing in the email ether but have been dealing with a member of the Royal UK team who's been brilliant. So booked, semi-packed and waiting for Friday to come!