Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are sailing March 2015 and have a referral coupon available for you provided your final payment is made well before that date. The Seabourn Club Desk must receive the coupon (which I will post) no fewer than 10 days before the sailing date. That means I need to send it off at the latest three weeks before your sailing date to be sure.

I will need your name, Seabourn booking number, Address (city, state/province, postal code, country) and your email address). You can send them direct to me at "jocelynfrithatyahoo.com". Replace the "at" with "@"

Look forward to hearing from you.:)

If you are a first time Seabourn cruiser and are not getting an on board credit from your agent you can obtain a referral voucher for $400 to spend on board. The person who refers you also receives the same.

If you want one I can provide for you, just email me at cornagefarm1@btinternet.com and I will let you know what details You need to give and I will set the ball in motion:D

meant to include that our final payment will be prior to Nov 5

I have a $400.00 referral onboard credit coupon.* I will fill it out for you and mail it to Seabourn (Seattle, WA) and email you a copy of the coupon.* This must be your FIRST cruise with Seabourn Cruise Line.

We will both receive $400.00 onboard credit so it is my pleasure to do this!* This needs to be sent in AFTER your initial deposit and BEFORE your final payment.

Referral onboard credits are not combinable with any other onboard credit.* If you cancel and do not sail, the coupon is no longer valid.

I need the following information:

Your name

Booking number

Mailing Address

email address

my email: shellycraig@gmail.com

What are these referral onboard credits of which you speak? We've travelled Seabourn on 3 other occasions (well over 70 nights of cruising) and have never been offered one or heard of one. Is this something for you poor folk who live north of the dotted line around the world?

We are travelling from Monte Carlo to Cape Town from 12th November?

How do I get or use one of these referrals if I've already paid

What are these referral onboard credits of which you speak? We've travelled Seabourn on 3 other occasions (well over 70 nights of cruising) and have never been offered one or heard of one. Is this something for you poor folk who live north of the dotted line around the world?

We are travelling from Monte Carlo to Cape Town from 12th November?

How do I get or use one of these referrals if I've already paid

Referral credits are designed to allow passengers who have already cruised with Seabourn to encourage their friends or families (or, here, people they 'meet' on a forum!) to sail with Seabourn for the first time. The previous Seabourn sailor provides the new Seabourn sailor with a 'referral coupon' and as long as both parties actually then sail they will each get $400 on board credit.

As you have already sailed with Seabourn you would not be eligible to receive a referral coupon BUT you are eligible to donate one! You can get the coupons by emailing Seabourn and then persuade your family of friends to acquire the Seabourn habit. Or, you can offer such a coupon on this thread.

One of the very few systems where everyone wins! I wouldn't have known about it without this forum. I received one for my first SB cruise, and have passed coupons on for subsequent cruises.

While it cannot be combined with most other sorts of on board credits it IS possible to combine it with Carnival stockholder's credit.

Hi all.....we have just made final payment on our January 2015 trip to Antarctica and Patagonia. This is our first trip with Seabourn so we are hoping someone has a referral coupon to share. I am so glad someone pointed me to this thread, as we had not heard about this program before.

Thanks!

Barbara M. In NH

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to make a final payment for a Seabourn cruise this week. The cruise will be the first week of January 2015. My girlfriend and I are first time cruisers with Seabourn and it would be appreciated if anyone would like to set me up with a coupon.

Thank you

Dean

Hi All,

I am going on the Nov.29th,2014 Antartica sailing and had paid in full. Being a first timer, I tried to catch up on everything Seabourn on this forum and discovered this referral program.

Would a kind soul please forward me a coupon?

I'm from Toronto, Canada.

PM: capvid@mail.com

Many thanks in advance!!

Ed

Hi All,

I am going on the Nov.29th,2014 Antartica sailing and had paid in full. Being a first timer, I tried to catch up on everything Seabourn on this forum and discovered this referral program.

Would a kind soul please forward me a coupon?

I'm from Toronto, Canada.

PM: capvid@mail.com

Many thanks in advance!!

Ed

Deal All,

Thank you for your replies. And thank you for the note about the Referral Coupon is NOT combinable with any other shipboard credits.

Since I have shipboard credits with Seabourn, I cannot use the coupon.... Bummer....

thanks again for all your offers

Regards,

Ed

... And thank you for the note about the Referral Coupon is NOT combinable with any other shipboard credits.

Since I have shipboard credits with Seabourn, I cannot use the coupon.... Bummer....

It may not be a bummer just yet! What matters on combinability is the source of the OBC. If it's coming directly from Seabourn, then you're right, the referral credit cannot be combined. But the referral credit can be combined with other forms of OBC, such as CCL shareholder credit and any OBC that comes directly from your TA. Check the source of your OBC and you may be OK.