Cruise Director Scott Peterson

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:45 PM.
San Francisco, CA
1,709 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
I just saw that my November cruise on the Harmony will be with Cruise Director Scott Peterson. I think he is the only CD I have not sailed with. Has anyone on here sailed with him? Is he younger? Older? What can I expect? Thanks!

Michael
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SAILED!

Crystal Symphony, Crystal Serenity, Norwegian Star, Norwegian Jade, Norwegian Sun, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Mariner, Maasdam, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Summit, Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Solstice, Azamara Journey

UPCOMING!

Silver Spirit, Western Europe
Celebrity Solstice, Australia & New Zealand
Azamara Journey, Baltic
Azamara Quest, Australia/NYE in Sydney
California
6,156 Posts
Joined May 2000
Scott Peterson was the CD on our first Crystal cruise last year aboard Harmony. I would guestimate his age to be mid-to-late 40's, perhaps early 50's. We were very impressed with him (along with EVERYTHING else on our virgin Crystal experience). He was a nice change from many of the mass market line CD's who often come off reminding you as game show hosts! We found Scott very professional, as is the norm for the typical Crystal employee.
Moon Township, Pa
23,137 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he came over from Celebrity.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Darcie
Fort Lauderdale FL
657 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
I sailed on two Crystal cruises where Scott Peterson was CD and found him to be very personable and professional. On my very first solo cruise about 3 years ago on the Harmony he remembered me from a prior cruise and introduced me to fellow officers, passengers, and really made me feel welcomed.
New York, NY
118 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
I met Scott Peterson for the first time on my Harmony Yokohama to Vancouver sailing this past April. He is very personable and a tremendous New YorkYankee baseball fan. I rank him with Paul McFarland as my two favorite Crystal cruise directors