Hi there! Why haven't you registered yet?? You are missing out on our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY! Register Now!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
I'm helping my parents plan their trip. They are in their 50s and on the Oasis and will be stopping in Nassau on a Sunday from 7am-2pm.
I have 3 questions:
1) Is it worth for them to take a taxi to Atlantis to look around?
2) Is it worth buying a DIGS pass instead?
3) How do they get to downtown shopping on Bay street?
RCCL - Allure of the Seas - April 6, 2014
Disney Dream - January 13, 2013
RCCL - Oasis of the Seas - April 28, 2012
NCL - Epic - January 13, 2012
Celebrity - Eclipse - April 2, 2011
RCCL - Adventure of the Seas - September 27, 2009
RCCL - Liberty of the Seas - August 25, 2007
Princess - Sapphire Princess - April 22, 2006
RCCL - Mariner of the Seas - November 13, 2005
1) Is it worth for them to take a taxi to Atlantis to look around? No
2) Is it worth buying a DIGS pass instead? No - Walk to the Hilton and get a day pass instead !
3) How do they get to downtown shopping on Bay street? Walk right off the ship to the shopping district, can't miss it.