Infinity info please.

harz99

Well, I don't know. Here's a ramble for another bump.

The CD and Hostess are probably not the most fun and magical ones you'll ever meet on a ship. I say that because the Infinity is an older ship.

IMHO, not as likely to get CD and Hostess with most creative, energizing, and style forward ideas like leading comical game shows, cracking new jokes, doing interviews about themselves, giving dancing lessons, singing oldies, or staging samplings of drinks, small portions, concoctions galore, or leading a theme cruise in a toga.

Maybe this post will spur someone to write. Surely some posters know who is CD and CC Hostess on Infinity, until April 1.

I'd like comments about the Infinity because she is cruising from Florida, through the Panama Canal and around most of South America during the fall 2013. That cruise sounds like an opportunity to meet CD and Hostess at least a few times in he Rendevous Lounge, Sky Lounge, Pool Deck or in the Buffet.

-Marisa

Hi Usvi and thanks for the bump! The cruise you mention is the reverse of what we are doing in March to April 1st from Buenos Aires around South America and back to FLL via Panama Canal.

I'm surprised though that none of the usually helpful CCers are around to give a heads up on my OP.

Anyone?

When I was on Infinity in December to South America, the Captains Club hostess was Jenny. She was terrific! Great personality and very helpful. We're at the Elite level and she was everywhere. We ate breakfast in the specialty restaurant every day and she was always a delight even early in the morning. Be sure and ask her about her baby daughter.

Jenny made the cruise special.

Hi Usvi and thanks for the bump! The cruise you mention is the reverse of what we are doing in March to April 1st from Buenos Aires around South America and back to FLL via Panama Canal.

I'm surprised though that none of the usually helpful CCers are around to give a heads up on my OP.

Anyone?

I can tell you the answer to your questions in a few weeks, we'll be sailing her in some days!

Trainer and grayjay; thanks for the replies.

Grayjay; so will I be able to answer my own question in a few weeks, as I board on March 3rd - I was just looking for some advance info;).

So perhaps we'll bump into each other in the terminal when we leave the ship :D - enjoy your cruise!

Archived