Houston Hobby to Bayport Cruise port

roger001

Great question. I've currently booked an expensive taxi from my hotel, I know some people are taking SuperShuttle from the airport. Ideally I'd like a shuttle company (not Super shuttle) to pick me up from my hotel, and from there go to the port.

I need Hobby to the Best Western Seabrook Suites Hotel for the day preceding the cruise. The hotel provides free shuttle to the port. And then need shuttle or whatever on return from the cruise port back to Hobby. So far, I've not been able to get any cost estimates. I'm guessing about $75 each way.

I need Hobby to the Best Western Seabrook Suites Hotel for the day preceding the cruise. The hotel provides free shuttle to the port. And then need shuttle or whatever on return from the cruise port back to Hobby. So far, I've not been able to get any cost estimates. I'm guessing about $75 each way.

I did just get a quote from Super Shuttle. Shared van, Hobby to hotel, $68 for 2 persons. Then the return, cruise port to Hobby, shared van, $49 for 2 persons. They also have exclusive van service for up to 7 persons, $82 going down, $102 going back.

We were on the Jewel in November. I had used the NCL shuttle years ago and said never again, well I should have remembered that.... I only booked from Hobby to the port and figured I would wing it on the way back. The bus from Hobby was a slow process. Everyone waited in the airport until that had enough to fill the bus, then it was an exercise in herding cats over to the bus for a disorganized luggage drop. Once on the bus, it was comfortable.

On the way back we exited the terminal, walked up to the first blue super shuttle van in the line. I asked how much for 2 going to Hobby. He quoted $48 and asked if I had a reservation. I said no and he said, get in. It was much quicker and cheaper than the NCL shuttle. I asked the driver if they have a booth inside Hobby and he said that they do. Next time, I'll just find super shuttle in the airport.

You are renting a car from Hobby to Webster? Thats not very far, like a 20 minute drive (depending on traffic of course which on I-45 can be horrendous with the construction going on). Where are you dropping the car in Webster? You'll still have 7 - 10 miles depending on where you drop the car in Webster. Not sure that'd be cheaper than just taking super shuttle, honestly.