Carnival Pride Vista Suite

Spike212

Hi, I just booked a Vista Suite on the Carnival Pride for the 6/12/2011 sailing cabin #4237. Has anyone ever sailed in this cabin and if so can you provide details of how the cabin was. Also, if you have any pictures that would be great. Thanks :)

I was just in 4237 on the Spirit to Alaska, the Pride's sister ship. You'll love it. When you walk in, there's a hallway coming into the living area. There's a door going into the make-up area (or whatever they call it) and a door going into the huge bathroom with double sinks and another door going into the walk-in closet. Then you can go straight through to the bedroom. There's also another hall in the front by the windows going from the bedroom to the living area. But my favorite part of the suite is the wrap-around deck. HUGE! These two corner suites on Deck 4 are the best because they have a full overhang cover, so you can always have sun or shade someplace on the deck. Also, the plexiglass rail doesn't slant so you have even more floor space. But...you'll be spoiled to sail in anything else!

I was just in 4237 on the Spirit to Alaska, the Pride's sister ship. You'll love it. When you walk in, there's a hallway coming into the living area. There's a door going into the make-up area (or whatever they call it) and a door going into the huge bathroom with double sinks and another door going into the walk-in closet. Then you can go straight through to the bedroom. There's also another hall in the front by the windows going from the bedroom to the living area. But my favorite part of the suite is the wrap-around deck. HUGE! These two corner suites on Deck 4 are the best because they have a full overhang cover, so you can always have sun or shade someplace on the deck. Also, the plexiglass rail doesn't slant so you have even more floor space. But...you'll be spoiled to sail in anything else!

Thanks for the info. We are really excited about the wrap-around deck. We are travelling with 3 other couples who have the 3 cabins right next to us on the back of the ship.

Spike...Holy Cow! You and your friends have almost the whole stern of the ship. Sounds like a really fun trip. One other advantage I thought of for that location is that the laundry room with ironing board and iron is right there across the hall from #4228. You may not need it, but it's convenient if you do. Oh...just thought of something else. I also liked it that I just needed to walk down the hallway to the elevator area and walk down one flight of stairs to the dining room, where I had Anytime Dining. So easy! Can you tell I absolutely love that suite? : )

• 1 year later...

I am in this cabin on the Pride in Nov. Can't wait see countdown below.

Archived