Med. Cruise

worldover

We are booked on the May Insignia cruise to the Med. I think someone mentioned that Libya would recognize individual visas, but that they had problems with the group visas from the ship. Is this correct? Could anyone recommend personal guides in Libya, Tunis, or Casablanca? Worldover

We are booked on the May Insignia cruise to the Med. I think someone mentioned that Libya would recognize individual visas, but that they had problems with the group visas from the ship. Is this correct? Could anyone recommend personal guides in Libya, Tunis, or Casablanca? Worldover

We're on this cruise, too. Obviously, individual visas will make no difference if the ship doesn't go there. What Oceania needs to do is to step up and clearly state whether the intent is to try to go to Libya and, if so, while they may still do a group visa, I'd personally back it up with individual visas. If Oceania doesn't make a public statement that the intent is to go to Libya even if the group visa is denied/not honored, then I'd bet they'd divert again in the same circumstance they faced in November...and you/I would be out the cost of the individual visas.

Archived