9 nt out of Port Liberty, If not Labadee, what?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

NY
765 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Since it's unlikely that the VOS will be able to stop at Labadee for it's first port of call, and from what we have been reding, most don't want another sea day, what port would you like to be substituted or extended?

Chuck & Phyllis

Allentown, PA
33 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I hope they pick Cozumel. I have never been to Mexico and would love to go there for a day. I know that the Voyager cruises out of Florida usually stop at Cozumel so it shouldn't be a problem for the New York cruises to stop there as long as the port isn't full. Does anyone know if there are other ships scheduled to be in Cozumel during the May 21st-30th Voyager cruise out of New Jersey?? Hopefully RCCL will come up with something creative rather than just sending us to another island in the Bahamas or another sea day. We should be finding out soon though since our cruise is only 5 weeks away.
Upstate NY
12,246 Posts
Joined May 2000
none of those choices. How about the Voyager doing the eastern instead.

Friday....Cape Liberty, NJ
Day 1 Saturday..Day at Sea
Day 2 Sunday....Day At Sea
Day 3 Monday....St Thomas
Day 4 Tuesday...St Maarten
Day 5 Wednesday.Antigua
Day 6 Thursday..Day at Sea
Day 7 Friday....Freeport or Nassua, Bahamas
Day 8 Saturday..Day at Sea
Day 9 Sunday....Cape Liberty, NJ

Tropical 9/91
Ecstasy 9/93