Trip Documents, what to do in advance?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

79 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
I didnt really pay attention to the fact that we could have preregistered for things once we got the trip documents. We are leaving sunday. Is there anything that I really should do prior to leaving sunday on the RCCL.com website?
Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past Cruises:

HAL Zuiderdam April 9, 2005
Golden Princess 11/01
Norwegian Sky 12/00
New London, CT
191 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Go on the website and fill out all the paperwork for your setsail pass!! We just returned from our cruise and the one thing that stands out is the little old guy in the terminal yelling for set sail passes. If you haven't registered on the website, then you have to sit and fill out the paperwork before he will even let you get in line for the boarding process. There was alot of grumbling going on by people who hadn't done this, it backed them up about 20 from boarding. Make sure you have this pass in hand with your passport when you walk in the terminal.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Formal night May 2009

Jewel of the Seas - April 2017 - 7 night Southern Caribbean
Adventure of the Seas - May 2016 - 7 night Southern Caribbean
Allure of the Seas - June 2015 - 7 night Mediterranean
Seranade of the Seas - May 2011 - 7 night Southern Caribbean
Liberty of the Seas - April 2010 - 7 night Western Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas - April 2009 - 13 night Southern Caribbean
Freedom Of The Seas - May 2008 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean
Enchantment Of The Seas - April 2007 - 5 Night Western Caribbean
79 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Ok! Doing that right now!! whohoohooo
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past Cruises:

HAL Zuiderdam April 9, 2005
Golden Princess 11/01
Norwegian Sky 12/00
Fredericksburg, va. USA
79,771 Posts
Joined May 2001
Just info here! If you don't fill out the "seapass" online, the identical form is in the document booklet. You can fill it out AT HOME! and present it when your board. There will be little, if any, delay in the boarding process by doint it this way! (In other words, don't wait til you arrive at the ship to fill out your stuff!)
Palm Springs, Calif
39,277 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by cb at sea
Just info here! If you don't fill out the "seapass" online, the identical form is in the document booklet. You can fill it out AT HOME! and present it when your board. There will be little, if any, delay in the boarding process by doint it this way! (In other words, don't wait til you arrive at the ship to fill out your stuff!)
Hi CB that is how I remember it when we sailed RCCL 2 yrs ago. I have already done ours online, but since our Cruise is 1 1/2 yrs off have a bunch more payments to make yet <g> I have always filled out the one in the book