Nathans

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:20 AM.
Tennessee
199 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
We were going to reserve 2 golf carts from Nathan for out time in GT in December. However, when I talked to Nathan last, he didnt have any carts left only jeeps.

Does anyone know anything about his jeeps?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
12-05-2010 Carnival Glory

184 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
I saw the jeeps when we rented the alful golf carts and they looked just as beat on as the golf carts. they may be better to use as the roads there are terrible with bumps holes etc. there is also a car rental place there that is in the hub of the port area and there are scooters another man rented that we saw good luck!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bev

Ontario - Hamilton (when necessary) and Haliburton (when possible)
1,991 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
How much are the jeeps? Is Nathan the only one renting them, or are there other choices.

I've been thinking golf cart, but jeep might be more fun. I'd appreciate any information.

Marnie
Connecticut
1,834 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
Nathan offered us a Jeep for the same price as the golf cart - but we choose to keep with the cart and had NO issues.
The cart worked great. Yes there are some rough patches of road but we just did our best to avoid the big holes and had a great day.

Not sure if there are other choices.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Norway Caribbean Aug1985 ~ NCL Dreamward Bermuda Sept1995 ~ Golden Princess Caribbean Nov2001 ~ HAL Maasdam Caribbean Apr2004 ~HAL Zuiderdam Panama Jan2010 ~ HAL Eurodam Caribbean Nov2010~ HAL Westerdam Caribbean B2B Nov2011~ HAL Eurodam Caribbean Mar2014 ~ HAL Statendam Alaska Aug2015
~ HAL Eurodam Caribbean New Years 2016