Liberty of the Seas aft cabins 7410 & 7408

Hi: We are booked in cabins 7410 and 7408 on Liberty of the Seas. I have heard great things about the balconies but the pictures I found look like they have obstructed views. Are the views obstructed or I am worried for nothing?? Thanks. -Cathie

The "obstruction" is the actual hull of the ship---it extends beyond your balcony rail, meaning that you will have to "look outward" to see the ocean...you won't be able to stand at the railing and look down into the water. It's just the way the ship was designed. You will be able to see the water, but it won't be right "under your nose".

Try to do a search for "aft balconies"--there are alot of pictures somewhere!!!!

Excellent. Thank you.

Tim your pictures are incredible. You say that the structure didn't bother you and I am sure we will be fine with it too. Did the cabin next to yours have a regular balcony or was it a bit larger too?

I stayed in 7708 on my Liberty cruise in November 2007. LOVED the balcony! :D It is huge and the view for us was fine! Was able to have several cocktail parties on my balcony. While I couldn't just look straight down into the water, the view was still wonderful.

Excellent. Thank you.

Tim your pictures are incredible. You say that the structure didn't bother you and I am sure we will be fine with it too. Did the cabin next to yours have a regular balcony or was it a bit larger too?

Unfortunately I cannot take credit for the pics. Another cruiser posted this for me awhile back.

He did say the structure did not bother him. As I understand it the balcony next door is bigger than the norm as well, it just does not wrap around the corner like your's will.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
We were in 7408 on Freedom and the superstructure never bothered us a bit...the view is magnificent.

2348109710046356061S600x600Q85.jpg

2427189330046356061S600x600Q85.jpg

2445108940046356061S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a link to the rest of the pictures of the cabin:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570399598dFmYkK?vhost=travel

We have booked 7408 & 7410 for June 14th. Are there

any doors on the balcony to connect these 2 rooms?

Thanks!

Renee

Anyone have pictures from 7410?

Thanks for posting your pics, Mary. They have me very excited! We are booked in 7408 and our friends are in 7410. They were trying to find some pics of their cabin and balcony.

We have booked 7408 & 7410 for June 14th. Are there

any doors on the balcony to connect these 2 rooms?

Thanks!

Renee

We were in 7708 on the LOS (same cabin but port side) and asked the cabin steward if the balcony dividers open between that and the room next door (7710) and he said yes. We were thinking of in the future so we did not actually have it done this time.

Archived