Celebration 18.09.2014 Independent tour from Ashdod

Hi, this seems to be a very friendly forum for Thomson cruisers. Our first time with Thomson in September and have been trying to get other cruisers to join us on independent tour. I have had no response, do you think I have "roll called" too early. Thanks for any advice, Carolyn

Hi Bobby67 - have just returned from that trip and is was wonderful. We provisionally booked with Guided Tours approx 2 months before we went but only had full confirmation a couple of weeks before travel. They need to know that they have at least 6 people to make the trip viable. Brilliant tour company, everything went well. I will post a full report later as I was a little apprehensive but I would really recommend this company. Also we had 12 in our party which was much better than the large coaches from the ship.

Hi Dronnygirl, thanks for your reply, hopefully some other cruisers may be interested in this tour. I am glad you enjoyed it, we have been to Jerusalem and Bethlehem before but didn't visit the dead sea. Looking forward to our first time with Thomsons. Thanks once again, Carolyn and Bob