Has anyone used 1 800 FLY EUROPE

btorlv

We are going on the Magic June 3 and are staying 2 days pre cruise in Barcelona. Has anyone used 1 800 FLY EUROPE to book flights? They seem to be the cheapest right now. We hae never used a 3rd party to book air fare before.

There are several people(myself included) on the thread below this one discussing airfare to BCN , who have used 1800 to book tix to Europe.

As I said I on that other thread, my rule of thumb, is to only use them IF I can save at least $300 per ticket.

They are not just an online ticket seller but you can also reach them on the phone. They have been reliable for me the last 2 times I have used them. I ended up with Delta tix and I got my FF miles and also got notices of flight time changes.

Here is the other thread I meant. If you scroll down towards the bottom you will find the discussion about 1800 fly europe.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1314339

• 3 weeks later...

I used them to book our one-way flight from JFK to Venice this fall (we took a TA to get back) and they were wonderful. I knew that the only non-stop was on Delta and everything worked perfectly.

Price for one-way ticket was hundreds less than purchasing through Delta.

i used them last april for my RT to Paris and even when things went really wrong they were excellent. We were caught in the volcano mess and we had no problems getting a full refund from them when all the flights were cancelled for over a week and we missed our river cruise.any company can be good when everything goes as planned but the way a company handles a problem is what tells you what kind of company they really are. I would use 1800flyeurope again any time.

I just used them to book our flights from Tampa to BCN one-way for a TA next October. They are based in the U.S. (Portland, ME, I believe), and when you get them on the phone they are very knowledgable and polite, plus there is no language difficulties. We were able to book our American flights at hundreds less than AA and quite a bit less than some other consolidators. I was also able to get assigned seats to our liking, and I immediately checked the American website, and we were listed as confirmed. What's not to like??

• 1 month later...
We are going on the Magic June 3 and are staying 2 days pre cruise in Barcelona. Has anyone used 1 800 FLY EUROPE to book flights? They seem to be the cheapest right now. We hae never used a 3rd party to book air fare before.

Yes, we have used them several times and have gotten better rates than anywhere else we tried at the time! All the flights are higher now than they were the last time we went to Europe (2009)! Good luck!:)

Archived