Dream Concerns

sterling2

Does anyone else have concerns about the Dream engine problems relating to future Baltic cruises. We are scheduled for the 9/10 Baltic and 9/22 Transatlantic. With this kind of an expenditure, we don't want to wind up missing any advertised portions of this cruise - i.e. Kiel Canal, Tallinn etc. We are extremely flexible when it comes to traveling and realize things can change after you are on board but this has been an ongoing problem.

We wonder if anyone has any recommendations of who we could talk to at NCL to ascertain whether this problem is going to be corrected in the near future?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sue

9/10 Dream Baltic cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;10;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

9/22 Dream Transatlantic cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

We sail on the Dream 6/6. If you check the NCl website you will see that the itinerary has already changed. The Dream is not going to Tallin. The engine problems are not being fixed, ports of call are being dropped from the itinerary.

I don't know what this will do to the transatlantic portion of your trip, but the Baltic portion is definitely changed.

Call Ncl now! See if they can give you more definite information.

I will post a review when we return from our Baltic Cruise on the Dream 6/6 to 6/18.

Cathy

Norwegian Sky,May, 2002

Carnival Spirit,March, 2003

6/6 Norwegain Dream

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;6;6;16;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Archived