Ovation Bay of Islands question

I am hoping that someone who is currently on the ovation can answer some questions about your stop at bay of islands. We will be on the ovation later this month with a stop at bay of islands and I was wondering how the tendering went. We have a tour booked with a private company and I am worried we will not be able to get to it in time.

Any info on how busy it was, how long it took, advice would be greatly appreciated. Nervous that we will miss the excursion and then have no other plans.

Thanks

Tina

I am hoping that someone who is currently on the ovation can answer some questions about your stop at bay of islands. We will be on the ovation later this month with a stop at bay of islands and I was wondering how the tendering went. We have a tour booked with a private company and I am worried we will not be able to get to it in time.

Any info on how busy it was, how long it took, advice would be greatly appreciated. Nervous that we will miss the excursion and then have no other plans.

Thanks

Tina

Check out shireboi's post (115) in this thread -http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2432642&page=6

At the Bay of Islands today !

Tenders : we had to queue up to get tickets - 45min wait - then I had tender number 4 !!!!!!

Went to room - grabbed mum - up to grab breakfast, had just a coffee, then our number came up

Tenders were going 30-40mins earlier than anticipated.

Really nice sunny day - been, back, and now watching the tenders and all the watercraft.