Fttf ????

luvcruisin66

We just booked a cruise for October 2015 and Faster to the fun is already sold out. What are the chances of any more spots opening up between now and then? TIA

The chances are good that more FTTF's will open up but you have to check a few times a day. I've had good luck, and so have many people that post to CC, to find one available! Good luck! :)

Edited by ShellLoves2cruise

When I went back to Carnival site to add FTTF, it is no longer showing AT ALL as a Port Canaveral excursion option. It used to at least say SOLD OUT. In fact, NO Port Orlando Excursions are now showing on sailing day from Port Orlando for Sunshine May 29th. Something is odd.

When I went back to Carnival site to add FTTF, it is no longer showing AT ALL as a Port Canaveral excursion option. It used to at least say SOLD OUT. In fact, NO Port Orlando Excursions are now showing on sailing day from Port Orlando for Sunshine May 29th. Something is odd.

Happened to my June 6th Sunshine sailing, too.

Last year, booked my cruise on the Freedom in January, and did not think about FTTF until about March/April, and tried to book was not available, but I kept looking and finally about end of May (for November cruise), was able to snag a spot.

So keep checking daily if you can. I think every now and then they tally the number of diamond/platinum cruisers booked and depending on those numbers may open up some more FTTF spots.

Hope it works for you.