Carnival Breeze 6 day MDR Dinner Menu >inside here

jenale80

Finally went on our cruise, was amazing!

Prior to our cruise I had been searching for a 6 day dinner menu schedule, but really had no luck. Anyhow, I took pix of the menu off the cabin tv so I could possibly help out some future 6 day cruisers plan for their vacations. Hope this helps!

Day 1 Embarkation

244qsys.jpg

rt22qw.jpg

30s99w8.jpg

Day 2 Elegant Night / Sea Day

2vhu1pk.jpg

k1oyzl.jpg

rm2r7l.jpg

Thank you! I'm new to Carnival, aren't there a few items that are served every night? Hamburger comes to mind... Not that I'd be ordering a hamburger. It's just that a couple of nights I don't see much that appeals to me...

Thanks,

Ron

Ron -

Trust me - sometimes the descriptions do not do the item justice! The Grecque Chicken is one of my favorites (I like black olives). Also I tried the Baked Polenta - it was like creamy velvety grits (I guess, never had grits) - very good.

And if you don't like a dish - they will be happy to bring something else. 3 cruises ago I tried the jerk pork and didn't like and got something else.

You can also always order 4-5 appetizers and 2 desserts for a meal! The fried shrimps are good. I almost always order 2 soups because I can't pick between a hot and cold one. :rolleyes:

Thank you! I'm new to Carnival, isn't there a few items that are served every night? Hamburger comes to mind... Not that I'd be ordering a hamburger. It's just that a couple of nights I don't see much that appeals to me...

Thanks,

Ron

The above menus are the main menus that change everyday. There is also an everyday dinner menu that comes along with the above daily menus that include comfort meal items such as fruit cocktail, guacamole, cesar salad, fried chicken, salmon, flat iron steak, and grilled chicken. If you don't find something you like on the main daily menus, you are sure to find something on the everyday menu that is the same all week.

Ron -

Trust me - sometimes the descriptions do not do the item justice! The Grecque Chicken is one of my favorites (I like black olives). Also I tried the Baked Polenta - it was like creamy velvety grits (I guess, never had grits) - very good.

And if you don't like a dish - they will be happy to bring something else. 3 cruises ago I tried the jerk pork and didn't like and got something else.

You can also always order 4-5 appetizers and 2 desserts for a meal! The fried shrimps are good. I almost always order 2 soups because I can't pick between a hot and cold one. :rolleyes:

Thank you. I do tend to try different things on cruises. Maybe I should've checked these menus out when I was hungry instead of right after lunch.:D

The above menus are the main menu that changes everyday. There is also an everyday dinner menu that comes along with the above menu that includes comfort meals such as hamburgers, shrimp cocktail, fried chicken, salmon and grilled chicken. If you don't find something you like on the main menu, you are sure to find something on the everyday menu.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping. At least I'd have fried chicken to fall back on if I'm not in the mood to try something new...

Ron

Thank you so much for posting this. Now I can decide when to book the steakhouse too!!

No we did not try the steakhouse. We tried the Italian Restaurant the Cucina De Capitano, there is an additional fee for this restaurant during dinner time, but it is free during lunch. Dinner pricing is $12 per adult and $5 per child.

Thanks for taking the time to post .. did you try the frog legs?

I did not try the frog legs this time, I have before. It is kinda like chicken. I told DH to try em, but he did not want to, lol

Where is the bitter n blanc?

I know, I was really disapointed that we didn't get this either. My FAV! :(

BTW, you all are welcome for the photos. I knew how badly I wanted to have this info. before I cruised, so I made it a point to get what I could, to provide for others. :D

Archived