Seattle Hotel for Large Family?

I've seen similar posts before but this has a slight twist.

Entire family (5 adults, 2 'seniors' (in their 70s), 2 kids (3 y.o., 6 y.o.) and 1 baby (11 months)! will be flying into Seattle (for the 1st time) the day before we set sail on the Golden Princess on 9/14.

Any recommendations of inexpensive hotels in the middle of it all (grandparents have a hard time walking long distances) and we don't want to have to rent a car(s). Also looking for a place that provides some transportation options to/from hotel and pier?

I've read other posts about limos and other possibilties for smaller groups - we are a group of 10 that need to come from the airport and go to the port. Also, will I need to bring along my carseat for my 11 month old?

Thanks!

We used A&A Airport Limo Services last month in Seattle. We had a group of 8 and tons of luggage. They have several different sized vehicles so I am sure they can fit you . The driver we had was John and he was a delight. Professionally dressed and helpful with luggage and info. They returned on the morning of our sailing and took us to the Amtrak Station at 6:30 AM. Were on time on both occasions Their website is:http://www.A-ALIMO.com.

Read my review at tripadvisor & here search Moore

Hotel.http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60878-d100544-r8000535-Moore_Hotel-Seattle_Washington.html

http://www.moorehotel.com/roomtypes/suitestyles.htm

Great for a family. my husband & I stayed there alone. We are taking our family next time. They have 3-4 on the 7th floor, $104,$120, $175 ea. 2 Blks from EVERTHING. One room downtown can be that much for two. easy!

Perfect for the business traveler.

Enter sitting / dinning area, pass through to master bedroom and bathroom.

Perfect for single or couple.

Enter living area and kitchenette, the bedroom is a queen bed with attached bathroom.

Perfect for single or couple or small family.

Enter sitting / dinning area, to the right is the kitchenette, two bedrooms one and one-half bath.

Perfect for the business traveler

Enter the living area/ kitchenette leading to the bedroom & master bathroom.

A very quiet room!"

Archived