Pictures of the ship updates - a question for Bonnie

excitedofharpenden

Hi Bonnie. I notice there are a lack of pictures in one place on the website to tempt and excite us. There is a "Reimagine Azamara" page with pull tabs for more details, except there aren't any. I come across pictures on the 'net by accident, but there doesn't seem to be anything coming out officially by Azamara in a measured way. I came across another picture today I hadn't seen of the remodelled Club World Owner's Suite which I post below. Looks great in the new colour scheme.

Am I perhaps looking in the wrong place on the website? We are getting toward the end of August and there should be some more news out. I and I'm sure others are really keen to see a full range of renderings that are out there. Thanks.

image.jpg1_zpsxrtri3bm.jpg

Phil

Get me on either ship and I'm happy;) I have to say that regardless of cabin type, the bedding seems to be standard. If it's the same as that which I and others trialled last year (and it looks identical) then it's a big improvement. The pillows are really comfy and you don't need to pull the covers up from the bottom of the bed if you are more than 5'10" tall. It is a proper duvet.

Phil