Corkage Policy Makes No Sense to Me

Bfson

Now Azamara service is better. For dessert I ordered a Grasshopper made with Ice cream rather than cream and ran the timer and got it back in 10 minutes

What a brilliant idea! It is hard to think of a better dessert. Thank you for the idea.

Near the Midway museum is the Fish Market, which has just reopened after a fire. It has a restaurant downstairs, a more upscale one upstairs called " the Top of the Market" as well as a sushi bar and a saute area that is lots of fun talking to the chefs. That'a where we usually eat. The chowders are excellent accompanied by sour dough bread. There's a great selection of shell fish both raw and cooked.

Last week a fantastic new modern Mexican restaurant called "Coasterra" formally opened. It has a fabulous view of downtown since it's on the tip of Harbor Island. There are 2 other restaurants in this spot, all owned by the Cohn Group - one is a steakhouse open for dinner, the other, C Level, is open for lunch and dinner. Ask for a table outside to enjoy the views of downtown and North Island, the home of our carrier groups. Last week there were 2 of our nuclear carriers in port. Enjoy!

How did we get from a thread dealing with corkage fees to San Diego restaurants? It's difficult for someone doing a search to find the information they are looking for if we don't stay on topic. We always have the capability to start a new thread with a different topic.

Near the Midway museum is the Fish Market, which has just reopened after a fire. It has a restaurant downstairs, a more upscale one upstairs called " the Top of the Market" as well as a sushi bar and a saute area that is lots of fun talking to the chefs. That'a where we usually eat. The chowders are excellent accompanied by sour dough bread. There's a great selection of shell fish both raw and cooked.

Last week a fantastic new modern Mexican restaurant called "Coasterra" formally opened. It has a fabulous view of downtown since it's on the tip of Harbor Island. There are 2 other restaurants in this spot, all owned by the Cohn Group - one is a steakhouse open for dinner, the other, C Level, is open for lunch and dinner. Ask for a table outside to enjoy the views of downtown and North Island, the home of our carrier groups. Last week there were 2 of our nuclear carriers in port. Enjoy!

it is 9:45 here and now want fish.. i ate at one of Nubo 's places. yum.

How did we get from a thread dealing with corkage fees to San Diego restaurants? It's difficult for someone doing a search to find the information they are looking for if we don't stay on topic. We always have the capability to start a new thread with a different topic.

I was wondering the same thing. Guess it's time to unsubscribe.

What a brilliant idea! It is hard to think of a better dessert. Thank you for the idea.

You can also use one ounce of Crème de Noyaux one Oz White Crème de Cacao an ice cream (may be two scopes) depending on how thick or liquid you want it, and some cracked ice in the blenda and have a pink squirrel. I will print up a couple of these recipes and keep them in my wallet and just hand them to the waiter and all works ok.

Rabo,

I think that is my fault. I saw someone from San Diego and was looking for information. I apologize. It was off topic,.