For Bonnie re. Refurb Status

rallydave

Hi Bonnie, Am sure you would have posted if anything new was forthcoming from HQ but, been almost a month beyond when information regarding the cabins/suites was to be provided and appears we remain in a black out mode. Fully realize the many comments here have had HQ scurring to change some of their idea but, only about 3 months until Journey's refurb and would think that all of the materials would need ot be on order by now in order to be assembled at the dry dock location such that work can begin from second 1. Hoping you can drag some type of status or at least when information will be provided. Thanks so much,

The ships will under-go major upgrades in early 2016. They are being reimagined with new venues, public spaces and technologies to bring fresh services and new benefits to our guests.

This is a major undertaking for us and a lot of preparation is already underway. As you mention, our scope has expanded a bit throughout the planning session.

I regret the delay in providing this CC community with more definitive information. As soon as I have more to share with you I will do so happily.

Hi Bonnie! Many of us have reservations. Some passengers have selected a specific location, some selected cabins with tubs. Most picked cabins with love seats. It would be great if Azamara would release deckplans so we have time to adjust if necessary. In addition, we would like to know the layout and pricing for the 2 new spa suites. When can we expect an update? Thanks 😀

You'll have to work with our Customer Service and your Travel Professionals. There's not much I, "Chief Blogging Officer", can do to assist you with your stateroom assignments or reassignments, nor hurry the new deck plan to release. I expect them soon.

That said, I'm sure Customer Service will be very attentive to getting you the cabin configuration you desire.