Azamara September 2015 Promo

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I thought you might like to see Azamara's September 2015 Promotion. Here's a link to the details : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/reimagined-ships-reimagined-prices

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

I thought you might like to see Azamara's September 2015 Promotion. Here's a link to the details : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/reimagined-ships-reimagined-prices

Hope this helps !

Thanks Andy. Just to say when I click on that link it takes me to a US page with the American flag top right. If I change it to the UK flag it brings up a slightly different offer of cabins up to balcony (no suites) and a longer expiry date (end of October instead of end of September) so the offer isn't the same worldwide. It's a minefield!

Phil

Anybody know what Azamara does in the case of a cruise that is included in the promotion especially way before final payment.

Am asking because of Azamara's price guarantee and the fact that my categore is full on the cruise in question. Would think they would have to honor the 20% savings and even canceling and rebooking the same cabin would be a savings based on only a $50 penalty.

Thanks for any and all responses,

Thanks Andy. Just to say when I click on that link it takes me to a US page with the American flag top right. If I change it to the UK flag it brings up a slightly different offer of cabins up to balcony (no suites) and a longer expiry date (end of October instead of end of September) so the offer isn't the same worldwide. It's a minefield!

Phil

I hear ya Phil. Thanks for pointing out that offers are different in various countries. I know that Azamara fans are well aware of this, but newbies may not be. Unfortunately, the market is getting hammered again today, and I did not have enough time to post detailed comments.

I think there's a glitch on the website with the flags. Mine is going to the wrong country about 50% of the time. Hopefully, Bonnie will see this, and report it to their IT team.

Edited by Host Andy

Anybody know what Azamara does in the case of a cruise that is included in the promotion especially way before final payment.

Am asking because of Azamara's price guarantee and the fact that my categore is full on the cruise in question. Would think they would have to honor the 20% savings and even canceling and rebooking the same cabin would be a savings based on only a $50 penalty.

Thanks for any and all responses,

Hi Dave,

I'm not entirely certain of Azamara's policy - but this happened to me recently on Celebrity. They would not honor the promo, as they said there were no cabins available in my booked category - so, it gave them an out. Not a big deal, as we were happy with what we originally booked.

However, as I always say on here... "It NEVER hurts to ask". I'd absolutely ask, and see if you might wind up with a better deal. Please let us know the outcome, and good luck to you !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Dave,

I'm not entirely certain of Azamara's policy - but this happened to me recently on Celebrity. They would not honor the promo, as they said there were no cabins available in my booked category - so, it gave them an out. Not a big deal, as we were happy with what we originally booked.

However, as I always say on here... "It NEVER hurts to ask". I'd absolutely ask, and see if you might wind up with a better deal. Please let us know the outcome, and good luck to you !

Thanks Andy, kind of thought that would be the answer but, as you said, never hurts to ask which I have done thru my TA. Actually several months ago when my category was also full, Azamara offered a $500 OBC and at first got the same answer but, I persisted and now I have the additional OBC.

Please note for all, the price guarantee does not have any conditions that I could see so expected after I won the OBC battle to see the wording change and so far no change. Since all cruise lines write extremely specific T's and C's, would expect the same all around so a guarantee is a guarantee no matter the occupancy.

Will report back my results.

Thanks,

That video tells us that the suite we originally saw, with the glass bowl sinks in the bathroom is the Spa Suite! At least we (or I, because I hadn't completely figured out where that suite came into play) know now.

Interesting website flakiness. I'm in France at the moment, and when I click on Andy's link I get the promotion referred to but it is priced in NZ dollars (as is the flag at the top). I tried changing to the US flag link, but couldn't get out of the NZ site. Started over from the Azamara home page (apparently the US site) but couldn't get the new promotion! Oh well, so far none of the later promotions have matched the deal we got at launch...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dave,

Hi Andy,

Finally got everything straightened out and yes, Azamara honored by promotion even with no available cabins in our category. What they did do is to in essence cancel and rebook so they simply repriced it at the current rate for our category and then took the 20% off saving us about $1500 and leaving everything else as is so for everyone, certainly worth trying depending on how the current price compares to the price when booked. We are certainly happy campers with this nice discount.

Thanks,