Missing Cruise

JSCW6

Bonnie, I think there are a couple in July too. The 10th and 21st. I don't remember seeing them up on the site either. They reflect a move west again.

Phil

You are right! I just compared the online itins with the 2016 brochure. I'll inquire to see if I can't get the full list of changing itineraries!

p.s. when I went online just now to look at the two departures you mention, Phil, my country of origin was changed to Finland! Earlier today I sent an urgent message over to the website gurus to have them check the 'flag' issue, and now I've experienced first-hand...

Edited by BBMacLaird
had more to add to my response

I just want to say how unhappy I am with the changes to itinerary in August. I was booked on 9th August because of the itinerary being so different to those offered by all other lines. To this point I still have not been notified by Azamara of their changes. They also had not notified my TA. Thankfully I read CC and was able to find out about these changes before I made and paid for my flights, which have to be booked well in advance in order to use my Frequent Flyer points.

For a line that prides itself on being so helpful and friendly to its passengers, I feel they have really 'dropped the ball' on this. I for one will not be looking to Azamara for any future cruising plans. My two and three cruises a year will be with tried and true lines.

I just want to say how unhappy I am with the changes to itinerary in August. I was booked on 9th August because of the itinerary being so different to those offered by all other lines. To this point I still have not been notified by Azamara of their changes. They also had not notified my TA. Thankfully I read CC and was able to find out about these changes before I made and paid for my flights, which have to be booked well in advance in order to use my Frequent Flyer points.

For a line that prides itself on being so helpful and friendly to its passengers, I feel they have really 'dropped the ball' on this. I for one will not be looking to Azamara for any future cruising plans. My two and three cruises a year will be with tried and true lines.

Hi pacificlover, I'm so sorry you are rightfully upset. I've sent this post to our Australian office. They ask that you email them at the email address below with your contact and booking information. They will be in contact with you directly.

Their email is: xeroxsupport.au@rcclapac.com

I do hope it is reconciled and you'll give us another try.

Bonnie