Azamara Discoveries Restaurant Menus

Andy

Hi Everyone,

As promised, here's what I believe are the latest Discoveries Restaurant Menus.

The file is too large to post on this thread, but please click HERE to view.

As always, please be advised the posted menus may not be exact menus experienced on your sailing, and, are always subject to change. If you learn of updates, please email me, and I will try my best to keep the menus current.

Hope this is helpful !

I've scanned the menus from our recent trip for those interested and put them on the following Photobucket link. The image with the Chef Selection header gives the always available items and a sample wine recommendation list which changes from day to day:

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/excitedofharpenden/library/Azamara%20Journey%20MDR%20Menus%20a%20April%202014?sort=9&page=1

Phil

No problem Ann. We ate a few times in the main dining room and never had a poor meal. The baked turkey roll filled with apples, apricots and walnuts was delicious.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. Looking forward to it. More rounds on deck 10 it seems. :):)

Thanks Phil,

Would you mind answering a few questions.

May I ask what time and where the dinner menu is displayed each day

And

How on earth do you decide if you are going to eat in the dinning room or at one of windows special buffet nights.

Also do you eat at in the dinning room and then go to the white night party or is a buffet served on that evening?

We would also like to try the speciality restaurants but we don't want to miss the white night if it is held. Do the staff in the speciality restaurants know when this event is held?

Thank you

Thanks Phil,

And

How on earth do you decide if you are going to eat in the dinning room or at one of windows special buffet nights.

Also do you eat at in the dinning room and then go to the white night party or is a buffet served on that evening?

We would also like to try the speciality restaurants but we don't want to miss the white night if it is held. Do the staff in the speciality restaurants know when this event is held?

Thank you

Hope you don't mind me butting in here. We were on Quest last year and, all I will say is, the White night is spectacular with wonderful food. We didn't eat before as the buffet served is absolutely amazing! The buffet is wonderful on an ordinary night. We loved sitting out on deck eating under the stars. All the staff know when white night is, they go all out to participate. You simply can't miss white night! It's amazing!

Thanks Phil,

And

Thank you

• May I ask what time and where the dinner menu is displayed each day

You can go and see around lunch time if they have put up the menues for Discoveries in the Discoveries Lounge, and in the hallway outside Windows Cafe

• How on earth do you decide if you are going to eat in the dinning room or at one of windows special buffet nights.

You don't have to decide , You can make a snap deciscion as late as you want. Windows have fantastic buffets and I would prefer to eat there on sunny warm evenings. ( my preference)

• Also do you eat at in the dinning room and then go to the white night party or is a buffet served on that evening?

We usually wait until the buffet on the pool deck at the white night is set up and ready and eat there. Others might want to dine in the MDR and then go up to the white Night Party. If it is a nice warm evening, the White Night Pool Party will be packed and it will be difficult to get good places.

• We would also like to try the speciality restaurants but we don't want to miss the white night if it is held. Do the staff in the speciality restaurants know when this event is held?

They would know when you order your speciality restaurants, even if it is just after boarding the ship on the first day.

Edited by oddjob16

Thanks Phil,

And

Thank you

I never look at the menus ahead of time. I got them on this trip so that I could post them here as interest was expressed in a couple of posts. I never looked at the menus when they were delivered (early afternoon). I tend to be more venue and appetite driven on the day. Just depends what we feel like doing.

There was no White Night deck party on our trip as it was a transatlantic with no late night stays. The White Night dancing was held in the Cabaret Lounge. If it's held outside I like eating at the buffet held on deck.

If you look at your Pursuits daily paper on arrival it will detail the itinerary on the front page with notations of the AzAmazing evening and White Night amongst other things. I always keep this first one handy to refer to.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Thanks Phil,

And

Thank you

hi Lindsay and Paul

dinner menu is displayed outside discoveries by the entrance to discoveries bar, we usually leave it until mid afternoon to check which menu it is but all the menus are on the tv and can be found by looking for restaurant menus in the general catergory. we only check the board outside the restaurant as the tv ones sometimes are a little bit out of order.

the evening buffet menu is always displayed on a board outside the entrance to windows. so all you have to do is have a look at both menus and make up your mind where you are going to eat. some people actually go up to windows to check out the buffet in real life before deciding to wander down to discoveries mdr to eat instead.

you can eat in the mdr before white night dancing but the buffet is always good and plenty of wonderful things to eat. white night has always been very good for us and hope it is again this august.

with regards to when white night is - it is usually posted in the first nights pursuits, but also before sailing it is worth having a look at the itinerary and seeing when the ship is in port til late evening. on our cruise we are guessing at Mykonos as we don't leave til late and the other late night is the azamasing evening in malta.

hope this all helps

nick and Cheryl

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone,

As promised, here's what I believe are the latest Discoveries Restaurant Menus.

The file is too large to post on this thread, but please click HERE to view.

As always, please be advised the posted menus may not be exact menus experienced on your sailing, and, are always subject to change. If you learn of updates, please email me, and I will try my best to keep the menus current.

Hope this is helpful !

This link does not work either

• 1 month later...