Azamara Room Service Menu (May 2015)

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Here's Azamara's Room Service Menu, as of May 2015. To view the menu, please click HERE

Thanks to Azamara's CBO Bonnie, for sharing the information with our community.

any alcohol you order from Room Service you pay for? That is not included in the "free" alcohol served to you in the bars and restaurants? LuAnn

That's right. Only way to have alcohol delivered through room service "free" is if you have the necessary beverage package.

Phil

Can you still get soda eg coke in room service complimentary? Also can you order items on the menu without certain things you don't like, eg egg on a hamburger, cream with brownie? Finally, can you order whatever is on the discoveries restaurant menu for room service if discoveries is open for no surcharge?:)

Can you still get soda eg coke in room service complimentary? Also can you order items on the menu without certain things you don't like, eg egg on a hamburger, cream with brownie? Finally, can you order whatever is on the discoveries restaurant menu for room service if discoveries is open for no surcharge?:)

Hi

When you arrive at your cabin your steward will show you the mini bar and ask what you would like and you can ask him to keep it top up with the soft drink (coke, lemonade, ginger ale, etc) of your choice.

I am sure someone else can advise on off the menu room service.

You will have a great time.

Hi Everyone,

Here's Azamara's Room Service Menu, as of May 2015. To view the menu, please click HERE

Thanks to Azamara's CBO Bonnie, for sharing the information with our community.

Link does not work :(

That's right. Only way to have alcohol delivered through room service "free" is if you have the necessary beverage package.

Phil

I was wondering if you knew the "rationale" behind this? it seems to me if the basic alcoholic beverages are included in the fare...and available all day and night around the ship...then why is that not available with room service? :confused: LuAnn

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I've died and gone to cruise ship breakfast room service heaven! On all previous cruises including the QM2 we've only had continental service available for morning! Can't wait to experience Azamara, though our cruise is a long time away.

I was wondering if you knew the "rationale" behind this? it seems to me if the basic alcoholic beverages are included in the fare...and available all day and night around the ship...then why is that not available with room service? :confused: LuAnn

I would guess that it is to keep some control of serving the complimentary wine around the ship and taking up room service time delivering it with no additional revenue. I understand why they do that. If you are in a suite and having a get together for example your butler will be happy to bring a few glasses of wine for the event. In glasses rather than leaving a bottle or two.

Phil

I've scanned the most recent one I have:

Phil

Phil,

Thank you for posting the breakfast room service menu.

There are quite a few items on there that look delicious.

I think my wife and I will eat breakfast on our balcony more than once when we cruise on the Quest.

I would guess that it is to keep some control of serving the complimentary wine around the ship and taking up room service time delivering it with no additional revenue. I understand why they do that. If you are in a suite and having a get together for example your butler will be happy to bring a few glasses of wine for the event. In glasses rather than leaving a bottle or two.

Phil

We won't have a butler and really never do Room Service but good to know just in case we decide to have you two over for a drink...I'll run to the bar to get them!! :p LuAnn

Wow! Wow! Wow! I've died and gone to cruise ship breakfast room service heaven! On all previous cruises including the QM2 we've only had continental service available for morning! Can't wait to experience Azamara, though our cruise is a long time away.

My thoughts exactly! I can't wait to be pampered!!

• 1 month later...

Holland America has a full hot breakfast room service - omlets, eggs to order, bacon, sausage, etc., etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...