Anyone want to share taxi tour in Halifax 9/13

catsy57

My husband and I are on the NCL Dawn sailing out of Boston on 9/11. We have booked a 6 passenger van with Halifax Cruise Ship Taxi Tours for Sunday, 9/13. The cost is $C55/hour for a minimum of 4 hours, for a total of $C220 for 4 hours. Of course, more passengers = lower cost, so the cost to an additional couple joining us would be $C110. The tour is very flexible, we pick where and when we want to go. The tour company has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. Let me know if you are interested in sharing the van with us.

The best place to post this request would be on your roll call. That is where you will find your fellow cruisers.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have asked several times on the roll call. Just thought I might ask in this forum in case someone is not necessarily following the roll call....

I don't know if you have already found someone to share but my husband and i are interested in joining someone for the Halfax Cruise Ship Taxi Tour. We tried to book ourselves but they say they don't have any vehicles left. Do you still have room and if so, could we join your group?

This sounds like you might have filled the van with six people! Looking forward to your reply!

I wasn't able to get a tour. They said they didn't have any vehicles left so we are trying to join someone else that has space on one they have already booked.

My husband and I are on the NCL Dawn sailing out of Boston on 9/11. We have booked a 6 passenger van with Halifax Cruise Ship Taxi Tours for Sunday, 9/13. The cost is $C55/hour for a minimum of 4 hours, for a total of $C220 for 4 hours. Of course, more passengers = lower cost, so the cost to an additional couple joining us would be $C110. The tour is very flexible, we pick where and when we want to go. The tour company has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. Let me know if you are interested in sharing the van with us.[/quote

I was referring to the original post. I think this would make a total of six!

Sorry i am so confused with this posting. Do you have a tour scheduled that has availability for two to join?

If so, can you email us direct at luisjudy@msn.com so we can communicate? Thanks!

My husband and I are on the NCL Dawn sailing out of Boston on 9/11. We have booked a 6 passenger van with Halifax Cruise Ship Taxi Tours for Sunday, 9/13. The cost is $C55/hour for a minimum of 4 hours, for a total of $C220 for 4 hours. Of course, more passengers = lower cost, so the cost to an additional couple joining us would be $C110. The tour is very flexible, we pick where and when we want to go. The tour company has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. Let me know if you are interested in sharing the van with us.[/quote

I was referring to the original post. I think this would make a total of six!