Anyone going to Cuba?

apuleius

Hi,

We have not even had a reply from our first letter which was sent through our travel agents.

No faith in them at all.

Really do not want a discount with them and I would have thought they wouldn't have wanted grumpy clients on their future cruises.

"Just read that Princess passengers are getting 100% refund and a 25% credit towards a future cruise. They may or may not be able to leave tomorrow. If not, they can leave the ship and explore Houston and basically use the ship as a hotel, and possibly sail the next day. They can also leave the ship and go home, and still get the same refund/credit. If they leave tomorrow, they get one port day. If they leave Tuesday, it's a cruise to nowhere. "

And this is because there is an oil slick outside Galveston that stopped them docking on time.. Different cruise line different response.

I have just received a brochure featuring sailings on SC to cuba from December 14 through march 2015 - the itinerary and descriptions remain unchanged. This is blatant misrepresentation ....

Quote: 'swim with the tropical fish from the white sands of cayo blanco ...'

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

At last we have had a letter from star clippers with the offer of 50% off our next cruise. But no offer of a cash refund. Did this come from sc

Love the bit in the letter that states that this trip was thoroughly reccied by captains and cruise directors. They all obviously had a really good jolly and forgot to mention all the bad points.

Yes - the cash refund is from SC - if you reject the first offer you will be offered a choice of accepting the original offer or accepting a lower cash offer. Chase SC ....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...