Majesty Cruise Line???

We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary! Our first cruise was for our 10th anniversary. I think we were on a cruise line called Majesty. Maybe the ship was called Majesty? It was a fantastic trip and got us hooked on cruising! I have never heard of it again and now feel like we were on a ghost ship!!Has anyone heard of this line and do you know what happened to it? Thanks-Kade

I think you were on Majesty Cruise Lines and the ship was the Royal Majesty. It was owned by Dolphin Cruise lines. Loved the ship.... :). It was sold to NCL and became the Norwegian Majesty. I think it just went out of service this past year.

Hope this helps....it was not a ghost ship.

My second cruise was on the Royal Majesty in the early 90s. I remember liking it. I had also been on Dolphin - - one of the best cruises I have been on, but that was more about the people I was with - - Spring Break in college.

Saw the Royal Majesty in port at Cozumel on my second cruise (about 1991-1992, I think) and thought she was gorgeous...later sailed on her after she was bought and stretched by NCL. She was still quite beautiful but I wish I could have sailed on her as the Royal Majesty! :)

Thank you for your info!! We will be on our 12th cruise this October and it all started because of this wonderful ship.I knew nothing about cruise lines at the time and probably just picked this trip because of it fit into our schedule.I know now that I was very lucky! -Kade

My husband and I also enjoyed a memorable cruse on the RM and often look back fondly at the photos. We've since taken another 10+ cruises and are planning our first Mediterranean voyage for next Spring

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

My first time in this forum, and I posted today about the Royal Majesty in the 'Mystery Ship' thread. I sailed on her in April '95 and loved it. Since 2012 she has been chartered to Thomson Cruises, and sails as the Thomson Majesty. Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Thomson_Majesty, including a 2013 photo of her!