My MyAzamara reservation 21/28 October - issues accessing correct shore excursions br

aussie travel bird

Hi, is there any B2B (back to back) cruisers who are having or have had the same issue as me and know how to get it fixed? Both of my reservations for two different sail dates 21 October and 28 October show or have the link to the same 28 October brochure when I go the view/book excursions. I cannot go to the main Azamara site to view the brochure from there as 21 October sailing has disappeared. Maybe Bonnie or Grandma cruising can tell me who can fix this in my reservation or who I should email. ? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How did you book? If you booked through a TA, you could ask them to contact Azamara for you. If you booked direct, did you do it online or by phone? If you did it by phone, you may have an email from the Azamara agent you booked with, if so try emailing them. Otherwise you may have to ring Azamara on the number shown on the website (I think it's 1-800-754-500) or if you've got your travel documentation email, the number shown there ( may be the same). I can't give you an email address as Azamara don't publish one on their website - Bonnie may be able to help with this, though.

Hi, is there any B2B (back to back) cruisers who are having or have had the same issue as me and know how to get it fixed? Both of my reservations for two different sail dates 21 October and 28 October show or have the link to the same 28 October brochure when I go the view/book excursions. I cannot go to the main Azamara site to view the brochure from there as 21 October sailing has disappeared. Maybe Bonnie or Grandma cruising can tell me who can fix this in my reservation or who I should email. ? Thanks in advance.

Jenny, I've had this issue before too. As soon as I go into one reservation it then picks up the same itinerary when I go into the other. My way around it was to look at one, then log out and go into the other separately. I'm not sure if this still holds true with the system changes with shorex, but give it a go. I've just tried that with a b2b I have next month and it worked. Good luck! I'm going in under the Book Land Discoveries link on the left hand side of My Reservations.

Phil

Jenny, I've had this issue before too. As soon as I go into one reservation it then picks up the same itinerary when I go into the other. My way around it was to look at one, then log out and go into the other separately. I'm not sure if this still holds true with the system changes with shorex, but give it a go. I've just tried that with a b2b I have next month and it worked. Good luck! I'm going in under the Book Lcand Discoveries link on the left hand side of My Reservations.

Phil

Have had the same situation--with the same fix--on occasion.

Have had the same situation--with the same fix--on occasion.

Yes happens all the time if you have b2bs. I did flag it up some time ago but it got lost in a long side tracked thread. I just use the work around mentioned, it frustrates more than anything

• 7 months later...
Yes happens all the time if you have b2bs. I did flag it up some time ago but it got lost in a long side tracked thread. I just use the work around mentioned, it frustrates more than anything

I'm looking back through all threads with complaints about our Shorex brochures, and/or functionality.

((Yes, the web team is focusing on your issues regarding finding/selecting/booking Shorex!!))

I'm wondering if the issue for B2B guests still persists...that when logging in to research tours, only one shore excursion brochure is accessible; and if I understand correctly, it is the latter of the 2 cruises?

Was this using MyAzamara or the new(er) Voyage Planner?

Jenny, I've had this issue before too. As soon as I go into one reservation it then picks up the same itinerary when I go into the other. My way around it was to look at one, then log out and go into the other separately. I'm not sure if this still holds true with the system changes with shorex, but give it a go. I've just tried that with a b2b I have next month and it worked. Good luck! I'm going in under the Book Land Discoveries link on the left hand side of My Reservations.

Phil

I had thst problem for years. I have done what you have done but waited a good five minutes or more and I am good to go.