Houston Embarking

tutumomma

Hello. I'm thinking of cruising on NCCL for the first time on the Jade from Houston. I was just wondering do they have transfers from the (IAH) airport to the port? I know that it is over an hour so a taxi would be outrageous. I was wondering what most do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes, there are NCL transfer buses. But I think most take a taxi or Super Shuttle since it is quicker. And for two people it is about the same price as NCL transfer.

Can you fly into Hobby HOU instead? It is closer. Taxi from Hou to port is about $65. NCL transfer is $35 per person.

If you join your roll call you might be able to find someone to share a ride with.

Hello. I'm thinking of cruising on NCCL for the first time on the Jade from Houston. I was just wondering do they have transfers from the (IAH) airport to the port? I know that it is over an hour so a taxi would be outrageous. I was wondering what most do.

Thanks in advance for your help!

We are also making this trip, what dates are you going?

*Living Large*

We cruised from Bayport last month. It was so easy. We did fly into Hobby so it was closer and less expensive. I booked an execucar to take us to the port and SuperShuttle to get us back to the airport. The Execucar was worth the little bit of extra money to ride in a private towncar.

Enjoy your trip!

We flew into Hobby a few months ago. All the transportation options seemed a bit more expensive in Houston than in most of the other port towns we've used. We finally used Super Shuttle down and back. From Hobby I think it was around $65 down and $48 back, for two of us. Don't know about IAH.