Princess benefits for 4* HAL cruisers

Delvinium

Hi All,

We are very much looking forward to departing shortly on our first cruise with Princess.

Can anyone please advise if Princess will offer any recognition of our HAL 4* status? I note that our Princess booking shows loyalty as 'New'.

Many thanks,

D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You will get nothing :). And that is the way it should be. As one who cruises on many different lines we have never understood why folks expect to be credited for time on a line that they do not cruise. However, RCI does do that with their lines up to the Diamond (RCI) Elite (Celebrity) level.

CCL has never seen fit to do much cross-product recognition although who knows, perhaps someday.

As 4 Star Mainers, Elite on Princess, Elite Plus on Celebrity, and Diamond on RCI I can assure you that Princess does treat their frequent cruisers somewhat better then HAL. In fact, nearly every cruise line gives more perks then we get on HAL. So if you are after perks, stick with Princess and Celebrity :)

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

Hi All,

We are very much looking forward to departing shortly on our first cruise with Princess.

Can anyone please advise if Princess will offer any recognition of our HAL 4* status? I note that our Princess booking shows loyalty as 'New'.

Many thanks,

D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, the loyalty is not transferable. About the only thing they do between Carnival Corp. lines is give a break on the launch fare, but in most cases you can do better with any current promo...

You will get nothing :). And that is the way it should be. As one who cruises on many different lines we have never understood why folks expect to be credited for time on a line that they do not cruise. However, RCI does do that with their lines up to the Diamond (RCI) Elite (Celebrity) level.

CCL has never seen fit to do much cross-product recognition although who knows, perhaps someday.

As 4 Star Mainers, Elite on Princess, Elite Plus on Celebrity, and Diamond on RCI I can assure you that Princess does treat their frequent cruisers somewhat better then HAL. In fact, nearly every cruise line gives more perks then we get on HAL. So if you are after perks, stick with Princess and Celebrity :)

Hank

Uhhh, well HAL gave me One Star Mariner status for cruising with Princess. But I guess you wouldn't have experienced that.